Imagine if this is real. I'm going to get 10 Russian beauty's to stay at mine and fuck them every night

Imagine if this is real. I'm going to get 10 Russian beauty's to stay at mine and fuck them every night.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-135707_YouTube.jpg (1080x2280, 689.48K)

gov taxes you then asks you to pay for thier problems

My god you are retarded

The UK letting white people into the country? Nah, I think that reporter got trolled.

The reaction of europe to ukrainian refugees really makes it clear that a lot of europeans bitch about syrian refugees only because they think
>ewww brown people icky
and not other reason. Very sad and dumb.

Imagine thinking that

But brown people are icky, so it's justified.

>Imagine thinking that

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57.35K)

Of course, no one likes sand niggers.
I would rather take 10000000 million people from the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy or any other civilized country before half of the amount in sand niggers.

I say it again, NO ONE LIKES MUDSLIMES

Attached: 1641195856348.png (699x1017, 403.08K)

Brown people are no more or less icky than white people or black people or asian people. Isolated communities tend to get used to their own ickiness, and the ickiness of those that look/act more like them, than that of those that look/act less like them. White people gotta look past their bias towards other white people.

This is what I imagine you faggot look like

Move to Africa if you want more darkies around you

Attached: 1639661268658.gif (498x370, 1.54M)

>NO ONE LIKES MUDSLIMES
No, it's just a loud minority of europeans don't like immigrants. This minority is silent about ukrainian refugees, only because they are very sad and very dumb and have reached the limits of their cognitive ability.
>Man look like me? I like.
>Man look like me but brown? I dislike.

I shouldn't have said "europe" or "europeans" in my first post because this is only a minority of really dumb people, which every race/continent/country has.

How are people like you even allowed on this board?

Attached: 1614880933498.gif (455x262, 1.87M)

>This is what I imagine you faggot look like
Kek. and pic related isn't even a wojak. Maybe Any Forumstards are still capable of doing more than the bare minimum.

>Move to Africa if you want more darkies around you
I don't "want" more darkies around me. I don't "want" more whiteys around me. People are people, and I don't give a fuck who's around me. If syrians need a safe place to live, they can move into my neighborhood. Same with ukrainians.

Any Forums isn't your safespace user.

They don't have to look like me, people from Asian countries (e.g. South Korea, Japan) can also be civilized.

But these poorfags, smelly, cow-piss drinking, allah-screaming, banana-sucking second tier low-life immigrants are not that welcome in the civilized countries.

Sucks for you if you are poor and brownish, but we can't collect all the human scum in the rich white countries

This really a problem of having too many priviliged cunts in western countries.

Thing is those syrian refugees are from the dregs of the middle east

Attached: 1530681956492.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Kill yourself white boy

> priviliged

How many dicks do you have to suck to talk like this? Go, be poor somewhere else.

Attached: 1633037185379.gif (320x240, 54.34K)

Do you have a sister?

Attached: 1581133820422.webm (480x848, 1.46M)

The uk is encouraging you to invite Ukrainian women into your home for sex orgies

(not for your pleasure, but because they’ve already got their hands full with illegals, spending millions per day providing them with a cushy lifestyle, there is no housing for native people never mind immigrants, and rest of their money goes directly into politicians pockets, or businessmen with friends in office, or in labours case, they buy second homes with it, pay their son 250k a year to ‘work’ for them, and put everything on expenses and lie about the value of everything)

Good day sir

Attached: BB843B54-C1E9-4422-9785-F6FA1517449A.jpg (750x878, 218.2K)

>They don't have to look like me
>people from Asian countries (e.g. South Korea, Japan)
So the people from the countries that are most similar to western countries apart from other western countries? Really making a great case for your lack of bias against people who are different from you user. It's like me saying
>I don't just like swimmers, I also like divers.

>are not that welcome in the civilized countries.
You don't get to decide that. The majority does. And the majority has decided that they are welcome. Because the majority of any educated population has the wits to understand that the reasons behind their "backward" and "violent" ways and that they aren't inherent. And that some brown people being "backward" and "violent" doesn't mean kids deserve to live in bomb craters.

>Sucks for you if you are poor and brownish
Kek, I'm poor and brown, and am very happy with myself.

>we can't collect all the human scum in the rich white countries
I am in the US right now. Because you are not part of the "we" who decides. You are a minority. The majority has decided to welcome me. Because the majority is not dumb.

I am poor and brown and from a third world shithole myself, currently living in the US. I am fare from "privileged." Also, I don't think people who talk like me talk out of a privilege, they just talk out of a decent understanding of the world. You are talking with the privilege of ignorance, and the privilege of middle eastern wars/ african poverty/ not affecting your life.

>Thing is those syrian refugees are from the dregs of the middle east
The only people who think this are the dregs of the west.

I'm not white.

We Europeans have preferences and we prefer people from similar backgrounds and from the same continent as us.

Don´t be a hypocrite.

I´d rather have 1000 Ukrainians in my town than one single nigger.