Family fap and incest discussion thread

family fap and incest discussion thread

Attached: 9DE1D7A.jpg (678x729, 122.43K)

Woke up twice the other night grinding my cock into my mattress thinking it was my mom. It was so FUCKING intense I was almost hyperventilating. The night before that I dreamt she pulled her panties open and let me shoot a obscenely huge load in them

keeping it bumped for sister stories and sister pics

And dads into their daughters?

she hot?

i think everyone should spill cum to their sister at least once, it truly feels amazing but there's pretty heavy guilt afterwards. the more you do it, the more it fades tho

who she?
bumping for this thread to maybe take off

found it on mless

>she hot?
Nope

bump for some stolen pics

stolen pics retards

how many people in here actually fap to their sister or cousin

Hi

how does it feel? who do you fap to? going to share pics?

Want me to DM your sister, mom or any family member and ask them if they wanna sell pics/vids or anything ellse ?
DM me on kik
thatoneguy9062

There was a time when me and my older sister shared a bedroom. Every night I used to flash my dick to her and fap in the bathroom.

did you two ever act on anything or did you just fap around her? did she ever fap around you?

my step sister is currently laying on the floor in gym pants, using the massage gun on her ass and I cant help but look

pics now

sat here just watching it jiggle

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (1080x1440, 416.84K)

offer to help

I was doing her back a second ago she lifted her jumper/top up so it was on her skin was pray for some side boob but she was being careful with the lifting

She'd change in front of me and stuff, but our parents were super strict and nosy so we didn't dare do anything (partly why I got the thrill from doing it). Most she did was flash me her boobs a few times, and would often have her hands in her pants when were alone together.

We had two separate beds. So at night, I'd take my pants off on my bed, get up, walk to the bathroom with a honer, jerk off and come back.

I'd remain hard for some time after fapping, so I'd lie there with my dick out, and after some time, pull up my pants and sleep.

It may sound weird and fake to you, but we're in a repressed country in a repressed family. We dared not talk about stuff.