Be me, 21 year old tired of being at home all day and decide to go out for a jog

>be me, 21 year old tired of being at home all day and decide to go out for a jog
>Mom tells me to go ahead but to wear a different color than black this time
>i don’t care anymore so i equip my dark clothing and head out with my earbuds anyway
>go to death metal playlist
>Let the music possess me
>get so into the music that i’m not even making eye contact or saying hello to neighbors walking their dogs as they smile and wave hello

Is what i’m doing dangerous?

Attached: 886757D2-9565-47B2-B6A4-E26753B6D5BD.jpg (780x438, 36.68K)

Anyone?

Only in detroit

enjoy it user

Attached: artworks-qPYwJcQPAMSDmat3-ZcV7Ww-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 97.28K)

Don’t live in detroit user
I do however hear that it used to be quite an exemplary city when the american dream was really sought after until the blacks started coming in

you should try conversion therapy it will help you become less of a faggot

you're a dangerous subversive elemtn of society, everyone fears you

Talking about mom
GTFO underage fag.

The LGBT community is extremely problematic. I don’t know what you’re trying to get at here.

Eh. Not sure about that to be honest

Test

Once in a while is good, but if you make a habit of it, you begin to withdraw from the world, and dissociate. Once you realize it has happened, it's too late. You begin to go days, weeks, months, even years without speaking to, or making eye contact with anyone, slowly forget how to perform basic social interactions.
It's good to take a step back, or to ignore the world around you for a little bit, but don't let it become your life.

Dangerous if you want to seem like you have a dangerous lack of social skills

people step away when OP walks by, he is like a caged animal ready to pounce, the crowd reels in horror, scared like little woodland creatures of the night

most people are aware that people like you often have autism that makes them behave in anti social manners.

I am on the autism spectrum. The autism business goes on and on about how this is a “superpower”. In some ways you could say it is. I got obsessed with metal music to the point I stopped caring about academia and apparently got gud fast at playing instruments. Within like a month. Other than that, I can’t make friends worth a damn.

There is nothing good about pervasive developmental disorders. We’re likely to be targeted by police. (I don’t try to act “hard” like some people my age with their anti police attitude, i just respect them without being a bootlicker) We’re more likely to be taken advantage of in a plethora of ways.

You are right though. Integrating oneself into society is essential. I was deprived of social stimuli for YEARS. I haven’t even left my house in a long time. The few friends I do have are severely mentally ill. Some come from mormon families that drove them literally insane. Some are bipolar. Some have borderline personality disorder. The list goes on and on.

>antisocial
This is a term reserved for those that engage in criminal behaviors, user. The term you’re thinking of is asocial. I’m far from that. 99 percent of my social interactions are very much restricted to the online world. I can be a very compassionate person but I don’t show compassion in the traditional sense.

Anyone else want to talk?

i see, youre right

Not dangerous, your life is yours and nobody should tell you what to wear or how to behave (respected laws and boundaries)
Still i wear black clothes at least 5 days a week since my wardrobe is full of black clothes and listen to music that not many people enjoy. I am still loved for who I am. Just greet them raising your hand and smile, not too much, just what is necessary to make understand you respect them. If you are in a bad mood just run to a place you know you can be alone and listen to the hell you want.

PS Dethklok is a pretty nice project

Depends on how you see yourself.
If you see yourself as being badass or cool for doing that, then it is dangerous because you're probably just weird for anyone looking at you.
If not, then it's okay.

Checked.
I had a bad head injury about 8 years ago and I dont listen to music at all anymore because it does absolutely nothing for me. My brain doesnt even process it. I also have no narrative memory. So, you could do that if you want to be different but I recommend just enjoying your life even if that means being a sperg in public places. At least it sounds like you will be in good shape until you are 35 and your knees are the consistency of wet chalk.