Now that the dust has settled and we know for sure this won't go nuclear, why should we give a shit what this guy does...

Now that the dust has settled and we know for sure this won't go nuclear, why should we give a shit what this guy does? It doesn't affect me whatsoever. I dont a fuck about some shithole country being invaded on a whole different continent than mine. Why would I ever give a shit what happens there?

America first. It should always be America first. Leave the lesser countries to squabble among themselves. We are literally above assholes like this. Just let him have his worthless land and let us live our lives.

The rising gas prices are NOT worth it! America first!

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2020-02-20).jpg (1200x1699, 159.23K)

Bait.

Have you just given up trying now Ivan?

Attached: 1611428910915.jpg (554x554, 14.43K)

I does effect you though. Not your life but your livelihood.

Attached: 1645973908572.png (942x1161, 584.64K)

America is not even a country...

Fuck off Ivan.

NATO

The hike in fuel prices shows it does affect you, retard

Its hilarious to see these Ruskies attempt reverse psychology, really shows they are still living in the 80s.

>LIKE.. FELLOW COM- AMERIKANS! WHY NOT WE SHOULD OF JUST PULLINGS OUT OF THE CONFLICT NO? UKRAINE IS OF LIKE.. EH.. NOT INTO HAMBURGERS!! FUCKS THEM YOU KNOWS? YIPPIE KAY YAY MOTHERSFUCKERS!

You should care because the Jew media says you should care. And since most people are mindless idiots they care because that propaganda is so sweet. And if you go against the narrative in public then prepare to be shunned like you are a psychopath murderer.

There is a fucking candlelight vigil for Ukraine in my city today, shit's hilarious

Your IP address is originating in Moscow OP.

Fuck you Ivan.

uh, it definitely might go nuclear still
so I guess what I am saying is we should surprise nuke Russia

>psychopath murderer
or even worse, a racist

>Now that the dust has settled
What makes you so sure?

you retards literally had your law changed by trump so he could send weapons to the nazis in ukraine

there are no wars without american retards involvement

IDGAF but it's awesome seeing mindless idiots screeching about muh Russia

Donate to Ukraine now!

How do we know this won't go nuclear exactly?

OP's just an Ivan trying to sell his gas and oil.

Putin is insane, I know because the media told me so.

Noooooooooooooo Russia has to stop feeding their people that propaganda that I don't like and instead feed them the propaganda that I like!

I'm helping cuz I put the Ukraine flag in my profile

nice try Ivan

It's Ukraine and not the Ukraine
It's Kyiv and not Kiev

At least until Russia takes over

It will be America first... once he help the Ukraine people kick the shit out of the Russian military and then impale Vlad on a pike. Then it'll be back to business as usual.

Like every issue there is only one side that is right. In this case it is Ukraine.

We should talk about how big that guy's balls are