Be me, black security guard

>be me, black security guard
>work for private business against homeless
>do my job until…..
>white homeless women! They wear leggings with no panties, big butt, small fat belly, thunder thighs, fat tricep arms, wide hips, no makeup but cute, 25-50 years old.
How a nigga suppose to do his job and hide my erections?

Attached: 8E59B360-EB31-4B3F-B86C-82E35E6BB315.png (646x595, 364.84K)

>black security guard
Is that like military intelligence or jumbo shrimp

Huh?
If you mean I don’t do anything (can’t do anything really) while being paid $20 an hour, yeah it’s a do nothing job.

give them a home you tard

Hide yo erection in they pussy holes nigga. Get sex faggot

I need to work up the courage to invite them to my new apartment I just got.

Just do it nigger.

Nigger. That is all

Attached: 1641513185871.jpg (400x400, 19.93K)

What do I say?
What if they say no
Autist. I would fuck an autist girl, but she might scream NIGGER RAPE STRANGER DANGER

Attached: 7F9ED433-2AF3-4B1A-818B-3A83AE7E942F.png (396x385, 56.68K)

No, nigger. He means that security guards would be exclusively preventing blacks from stealing, so it's ironic you're black. God niggers are fucking dumb.

Dude just show them your erection. Either they run away from the store or you get sucked off. Win-win.

Weird fucking LARP
>inb4 wwyd to them?
>got kik?

I said I guard against the homeless. Both of you are stupid.

>nigger with a job
Nice job larp

Not a LARP.
You wouldn’t do anything with your 5 inches anyway.
I don’t even know what kik is? Answer is no.

How would I afford to type this out then?

No, YOU are the stupid, you Nigger at least I'm white

Doesn't really matter what you said you guard against. All that matters is the joke, which you didn't understand, and I helped explain to you. No wonder you work security. You're basically retarded.

Obvious troll is obvious.

>sentence
You are not white, spic or chink, or raghead
Joke doesn’t apply, Jose Zheng Mahmud. I need a job while I go to uni bitch boy, accounting if you care. So long WANG GONZALEZ HUSEIN

Not a larp. Plus the smell of onions and fish along with a hint of cheetos smelling booty drives me wild

Fuck you, nigger!!!

It's your word against theirs and they're homeless you'll be fine
Worst case, say they called you a nigger, nigger

>they are homeless
>my word against theirs
Damn, you are fucked up. I want them to enjoy sex and feel good, even lick their pussy/ass.

Attached: A74BA8E5-40B7-4294-918B-B32A4C1D806F.jpg (396x110, 12.55K)

Godspeed OP.
White USA owes u reparation for slavery and they know it.
Would love to listen to phonk/hip-hop/w u

I'm not suggesting you rape them, I'm suggesting you call them racist or crazy if they turn you down and try to get you fired

Jokes rarely apply, that's what makes them funny. I'm glad you're in uni, 100% won't use any of your money to help fund other black people who are struggling though. Leave that to the taxes paid by rich whites, self hating mother fucker.