Zoe kravitz daughter of millionaire rockstar lenny kravitz says living in an all white area to shoot little lies was...

zoe kravitz daughter of millionaire rockstar lenny kravitz says living in an all white area to shoot little lies was hell on earth

"they are just weird racist people" the actress added

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (759x685, 85.12K)

Lol

>Whites are weird
Shocker

imagine how everyone feels around blacks

pro tip: never relax

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 460.27K)

that's a pretty racist thing to say. Imagine if she was white and filming something in Newark NJ and she said she felt 'Uncomfortable'.

Oh didn't you know? Niggers can never be racist now. It's a thing nowadays

>pro tip: never relax
what if one demands I call him by his appropriate title so he can ape out

can I choot-um?

Attached: doughnut-shop-worker-27-who-fatally-punched-77-year-old-customer-over-being-called-n-word-sentenced-to-two-years-of-house-arrest.jpg (628x642, 48.81K)

Fuck niggers.

Who cares what this privileged bitch thinks. Racism is racism, any half wit can see that. Nobody is falling for the black card meme anymore.

You closeted racist people are sad

the worst part is how the media is acting like she is "brave" for saying things about whites they would call racist if a white said them. If her dads a rich rock star i'm guessing she probably grew up in an affluent white neighborhood. If she was uncomfortable she should have moved. The 'weird racist person' is her.

She's a brainwashed fool who sees racism where it does not exist. She is the actual racist.

Where they filmed was 61% Latino, where she lives is 94% white.

They aren't a real bright people, but they've learned that playing the perpetual victim gets them rewards, so what do you expect?

Isn't there nudes of her?

Truth

her grandfather was white

Nah she's just crazy. If you can't tell that by looking at her I can't help you.

I'm a visible minority and have had more racism projected at me from non whites my whole life. I'm also half white and when that comes up in topic it's just like a cold brush of a shoulder and I'm not spoken to again. When I was growing up I found atleast in my area the blacks were super racist towards anyone not black.....meanwhile they are racist towards one another , can't celebrate one another success and true story 3 students were raped and it was the black kids

she's not wrong
I'm a white dude and honestly most of you motherfuckers are weird as shit
mommy and daddy complexes
weird sexual fetishes
scared of the unknown

Isn’t this bitch 3/4 white?

there is nothing sadder than a sanctimonious wokie blind to his own bias and double standards.

>rockstar
lol

Not being racist is weird. Have you seen cultures outside of those majority white? It's like they thrive on human suffering. Fucking brazil man.

could that ugly bitch have a bigger 6head?

>ugly

Attached: wut.jpg (1536x831, 120.61K)

Serious question here. How can blacks be racist to other blacks?

Those spiderleg dreads and shitlips ruined otherwise perfectly white features. Mixing should be illigal.

There is now way articles like these can still possibly have the intended effect of the writer.
Maybe back in like the 90's would you have naïve whites gasping at shit like this and saying "OH MY GOSH HOW CAN STILL HAPPEN IN MY AMERICA???" but nowadays it has to have the opposite effect.
Its 20 fucking 22 and were STILL watring on niggers to invent somethings that isn't just a new, ever more elaborate, grievance.

By seeing them for their race, as opposed to the content of their character.

no way***

I found growing up with my black friends if someone got a higher education, items, cars, or just didn't want to commit to a life of crime they would be called white black alot of my friends who pushed to represent their race better would be heavily bullied, cut out from friends and even family some community members just want to keep people little

>ugly
correct

I guess but it still doesn't make sense to me because they are the same race. It's like if a white guy called me cracker I'd be like ok whatever. I wouldn't call it racist though.

K that makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

sounds horrifying

Well, it is racist, by fucking definition.

Sorry if your gut feeling doesn't get it.

everything is racist

Once I read the other anons post it made sense.

I was told during a diversity meeting at work that it's ok to prefer going to doctors of your same race, so it checks out