Last thread is dying; oh the humanity

Last thread is dying; oh the humanity.

Attached: 1642594848508.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/8RNwK872GueNoFLL7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*lurks for more tatgirl stories*

hi botiful girl mmmmm yes very nis pics mm yes darling more pleasef mm

i'm a pedo. got abused as a kid and now i'm craving to change roles and doing the same

never told that to anyone until 2 months ago. i started to talk about it at Any Forums and connected to many people with similar stories. in hope that one day i will connect to someone IRL... but probably that won't ever happen. sadly.

oh and also i'm trying to reconnect to a girl i've met here. had a great chat with her. still in hope she wasn't LARPing

always open to talk about it here or @wickr -sawiwas

Attached: .Screenshot_20211124-010216.png (1080x1511, 1.3M)

>Eh just for some nice juicy story with many details

How about the time a girlfriend (read: female friend) and I dropped E when no one was supposed to home, and bro ended up saying "fuck your plans"?

Oop. I seem to be tatgirl? Lmfao!

manipulated wife's younger huge titted cousin into being fuck toy in exchange for pocket money. she is a lonely desperate single mum and zero self esteem. litterally buy her and her daughter some fucking kfc and ten minutes later im fucking her thicc mommy tits.

Yaaaay wb ! Oh yeah that sounds interresting, my stiffening dick seems to agree. Storytime ? Fairly unimaginative, right?

Got tricked into doing what I thought was a bikini modelling shoot when I was 11. Believed it because I was skinny af. Ended up fucking the middle aged 'photographer' on and off for a few months.

Not sure if larop but interested in how this goes, why the low self esteem?

green text

did they gave you money for that?

I was talking about this in the last thread when it got deleted, but my gf is basically trying to devote her life to me but its making me very uncomfortable. She has no friends (says she wants none only me), family problems, and wants me to control her life. It has created a tough situation for me, because while it sounds hot I think its very unhealthy.

I came while doing this quiz and I regret nothing

forms.gle/8RNwK872GueNoFLL7

Attached: 152D8577-DA42-4ED6-B0AC-DB5AAE63E54F.jpg (646x784, 43.91K)

Gifts and days out mainly

Also; to the guy who is getting molested by his little sister while he's asleep..
I wouldn't worry too much about mentally fucking her up. Just have a talk with her, explain her what consent is and why she should choke on your cock as of right now. Wait no not the last part, sorry 'got carried away !

Attached: c10b88d8ad142f5fad998f7b4862263f.jpg (800x1019, 112.51K)

I would get on an app for alcoholics and sexaholics and get their numbers and send them tribe from here of them. Have been blocked everytime

I'll be straight dude it is unhealthy, betting everything on you is risky (even if you are a really great guy). To only rely on one person forever to me is dangerous. She needs to (though it may be very difficult) expand her circle. Also the other thing that sucks (as flattering as it maybe) puts a lot of pressure on you.

totally agree

what are your feelings about those events nowadays? do you regret anything?
u had fun at those times? told anyone about it?

Started with terrible terrible daddy issues, as her mum broke up with her dad, and got with a fucking waste of space of a druggie. this guy came onto her and her sisters when she was a kid over and over again.

never went to school, move around too much.

Her mum moves up north, she stays behind, is homeless, sleeping on friends sofas, fucking guys so she can sleep in a bed. terrible mental health. we try to help but she is taking way too much drugs the whole time and cant live a "normal life"

finally gets knocked up by a dickhead with no teeth, no job and "anxiety issues", never worked day in his life. he constantly cheats on her, constantly is high, have guys come around and wreck their flat and worse because of the money he owes.

she finally moves back south and is living in emergency housing, literrally the only white person in a block full of refuges. no money, no job no house, cut off from immdiate family.

happy to answer any questions.

*Larp

How far humanity has fallen to complain about one of the few properly calibrated women in this hell-world

This sounds unhealthy.
Get her to seek help from a psychologist maybe ?

I'm not proud of it, and I regret giving up my innocence so early, but although I'd never admit it irl, yeah I was going through puberty and ngl getting my pussy stuffed by a 40 year old man with a fat cock was pretty enjoyable.