I-it's all empty haha that's why we're never going ther - back there haha

>i-it's all empty haha that's why we're never going ther - back there haha
>life is just a pointless miserable accident so remember to CONSUME

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (324x349, 60.02K)

Aliens from Saturn control Earth after nukes. Thats why our tech advanced s faster than previous generations. Stay woke.

POO POOS FROM PEEPEELAND POOPOO TOILET AFTER POOPOO SHITTY FACE FARTS!! STAY WOKE

Thats how you know its true kids. Deflection.

bits o' corn innit?

Attached: 1646827253885.jpg (882x950, 163.51K)

No intelligent life in our own galaxy, ok. But to state no intelligent life in the universe is a reach. Also what if aliens created us.

Attached: 1DE11CB5-2B73-4CBC-8325-357A48181418.jpg (474x355, 21.1K)

God created you, buddy.

The "apple" and the awareness given by the serpent. The Gods, Titans, Fallen Angels, Djinn, etc. There aliens from Saturn who created us in there likeness. Cant notice an alien if you look the same

>The solar system is HUGE
>Humans are so small relatively that they barely exist
>CONSOOOOOM
Really makes ya think

Attached: 1596152655719.jpg (400x233, 29.03K)

Have you considered medication? Or Jesus? You sound like the kind of idiot who needs Jesus in order to cope.

I'm pretty sure that was my mom and dad.

Need living cells to replicate. With that logic anyone alive is technically over 600,000 years old at this point.

>evolved the same way

that doesn't mean it couldn't have evolved some other way. learn to read.

Lol i really feel like these gucking idiots dont grasp the essentially infinite nature of the universe.

Seems like our god complex extends even to our view of alien life

Scientists are such unimaginative idiots sometimes
>w-well we're carbon based lifeforms that need temperatures in this range to live
>so OBVIOUSLY all life would require these exact same conditions to come into existence
>we are very smart and are putting are fancy degrees to good use as you can see

>bla bla bla
>remember to consume

What are you getting at with this? The fuck are you trying to say?

It is more be prosperous and multiply than CONSUME, kind of puts a lot of pressure on humans to inhabit the universe.

Man created God to control Man, my buddy.

According to them, it is 13 billions years old, not infinite.

God Created Man to create god to control man.

Size.

considering we still have a lot of things to work on on this planet i don't think we should be terribly concerned about the rest of the universe yet

Finite according to inflationary models where space started from a small finite point and spread out in size at a finite rate for a finite time period.

>2022
>unironically believing in your sand nigger god
ok buckarooney

>muh evolution

Notice how they never even question the initial assumption. "Actually, it's just us who evolved by random chance since statistically it's impossible so we're the only ones."

Even though their own study proves their theory of evolution is impossible, still they grasp onto it because science for an atheist isn't a way of learning to understand the world better, it's a religious faith unto itself.

>inb4 muh adam and eve from brainlet atheists who are incapable of even imagining an idea of god outside of christian veggie tales childrens stories

Knowledge is limited, and the universe is vast. There is intelligent life out there, somewhere. There are and will be things in the universe that blow minds, that completely turn current understanding on its head

Attached: 8F055370-3C3D-4A5F-85FC-AD269C393C5C.jpg (550x550, 58.29K)

Organic chemistry happens in space all the time god isn't real faggot

Attached: 1631339451655.jpg (750x729, 355.35K)

God damn you are gay. If you wanted to suck cock, you could have just asked politely.

If only randos could actually directly pointing to mind blowing things instead of poetically speculating on the possibility of such things and just wasting people's time with uninteresting drivel.