Guys what do you know about Islam?

Guys what do you know about Islam?
I know that I can just Google it,
but I want to know what people know and think about it
If I Google it I know that I will be feed some lies,
I want to know the truth

And yeah, I can handle the truth

Attached: AnhgHRJzFh1aCOHHNXKIxtk3z-dImSB7BB0Q--azluU.jpg (640x640, 31.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7wffWCb-k1F7oEyGMR8TTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 7ksi05v0lob31 (1).png (1200x1154, 921.44K)

you can find spirituality without dogma
Islam and Christianity both are roads to spirituality but are heavily bathed in dogma
what are you after anyway

Wanna know the truth of Islam?
Watch this channel.
youtube.com/channel/UC7wffWCb-k1F7oEyGMR8TTg

Based

Who isn't for a religion that allows you to marry a 13 year old and women are slaves to their husband? Plus if you become a martyr you get 73 virgins.

>asking mentally ill degenerates for the truth
Hello newfag

Its like there's people says that Muslims are good and they just want to live their live in peace and some others say they just punch of terrorists
To be onest I don't know who's rghit

People dumb enough to ask genuine questions on Any Forums should have their internet taken away from them for their own protection

What do you mean by own protection

Maybe I did get a new implant after all. I just had a big ZAPPER attack at the site of the fresh 9:00 anal trauma followed immediately by CHAH making his SNARF sounds and Helene fucking me in the ear hole with her YEAH sound.

Religion is bullshit none of the big 3 nail it down but christianity and islam are the pants on head retards while the poos and chinks are the ones who can still function without a handler

Says the election tourist retard that missed the point by damn near 20 years

the Prophet Mohammed pbuh was not a pedo as jew kike westerners often claim, he didnt take his wife Aisha until she was 9 years old rather than 6 as is often claimed and when he did take her he just legfucked her instead of penetrating her out of great respect for her honor and virginity and not being a pedo or perv at all

I think it doesn't really offer anything useful that a religion has. It doesn't really preach about connections or love or improving yourself or being a good person. Instead it's a dogma you just have to follow to be a good person which gets twisted to allow people to do otherwise bad and evil things rather than abstain from it or recognize what evil is.
The muslims I know in real life treat it more like a social club for arabs and the imam treats it that way. Imams often ignore crimes or even encourage it. Like if some muslims are known to be drug dealers oh well, it's the non muslims using the drugs so this is good for Allah. Same goes for rapes, etc.
out of wedlock sex is more common than they make it seem, especially for men.
It makes no sense. They will twist the law so that as long as the girl is not a muslim she can give you a handjob and that's fine because you didn't masturbate yourself which is wrong.

Islam is right about Jews, faggots, and women. Do with that information what you will. I’m not Muslim, for the record.

Attached: FA54E9C9-677B-439A-99DF-30123E4C1FC6.jpg (508x720, 40.8K)

A dirty middle eastern pedo who lived in a cave said one day that instead of Abraham almost sacrificing Isaac, the forefather of the Jews, he almost sacrificed Ishmael, forefather of Muslims. So Muslims basically just changed the story of the Bible and made it about them. Christians did the same thing though. At least in the case of Christianity there are over a dozen different authors. The cave pedo is Muslims only source.

Like islam is a real thing?
something like Christianity and jewdaism
I thought it was man made thing
you know What I mean
Like if it a real why people hate it so much

You pray, fast, give a % of your earnings, try to take care of others, etc.. Just like any other religion. Islam has 2 main branches and many subsets. You have fundamentalism, modernism, Salafism.. the list goes on. If you want to see what it's all about go to a mosque and talk to the imam.

Attached: SALAFI_JIHAD.jpg (464x261, 34.93K)

ya muhammed invented it clearly but islam now is more or less a men's club for thuggish and immoral arabs.
I hate it because it encourages violence and invasions and muslims have no ability to see their own problems.

Religion isnt real. It was ancient politicians spinning real life events to control mass populations.
Now its just retards who are too scared of reality or traumatized to think for themselves.

The chechen wars were an islamic jihad vs the democratic republic of russia where 40k young conscripted russians were slaughtered by an afghani veteran chechen force with guerilla warfare and snipers. Chechens often would behead, castrate, and desecrate the bodies of the russians and eventually led way to a no quarter asked, no quarter given where all prisoners of war were executed. It was a bloody time...

The truth:

Attached: EBD290D9-F5F5-428E-A66E-9C34B629578E.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

damn it all makes sense now