Russians just bombed children hospital in Mariupol. How do you feel about this?

Russians just bombed children hospital in Mariupol. How do you feel about this?

reuters.com/world/mariupol-says-childrens-hospital-destroyed-by-russian-bombing-2022-03-09/

Attached: russians freedums.jpg (751x361, 59.86K)

Mariupol is full of Azov Nazi rapists and murderers who fled from Russia into Ukraine. They have been shooting anyone attempting to leave Mariupol and calling them traitors.

Take your Western propaganda and shove it up your nazi loving ass.

Why are wh*tes so violent?

BEAT ME OUT OF ME

It was probably accidental, happens all the time, or the hospital was being used for soldiers.

No one believes this shit. Give up, globohomo

The Azov guys are hiding in schools and hospitals for this exact reason.

has anyone asked if the children deserved it?

considering how often Obama authorized drone strikes on hospitals, pretty apothetic.

So basically, putin the coward knows that NATO will not engage in a war against Russia no matter what. And now, putin the coward is trying by any means to discredit NATO. Even if it means to kill babies.

I said it before and I'll say it again. We need to nuke Russia ASAP. I know that some Russian nukes will reach Western countries, but it's just something we need to accept.

Did you and your boyfriend's get bored of covid posting?

the white race is one of god's great failure's, which is why action needs to be taken to mollify its propensity to violence

Attached: 1623810034014.jpg (378x302, 25.45K)

Were the children vaccinated or unvaccinated?

God is a fucking failure. He should be embarrassed

Attached: 1633716825518.gif (640x370, 1.81M)

LOL. You have attracted the Ivans and the Putin cocksuckers in line with this post I see

Says the nigger who was using sticks until 20th century. And thereafter they can only speak with guns and raping.

brother, your bloodline needs to be pacified

Attached: 1625458167099.jpg (1070x809, 134K)

slava slovanom

Attached: +_7f841855b1e71e5275bda3c1c26a2e37.png (877x445, 14.16K)

How I feel is irrelevant, it is a byproduct of war and it will continue if not in Ukraine or wherever the fuck this happened in some other part of the world because for complex reasons whether simplified or given an in depth explanation, humanity is fucked. What the fuck can we do? It won't end. If they drop the bomb fuck it, lets hope it kills us all quickly and swiftly

Repube-lickans LOVE it. And love Putin.

You wished, nigger.

can't tell if its legitimate 50 IQ posters, paid shills, or edgy people just trolling.

at least we're watching russia implode as a world power real time. hope they like the taste of chinese dick, since sucking slant eyed cock is the only way they'll be able to maintain bronze age level economy in a year's time.

>And thereafter they can only speak with guns and raping
Just like wh*tes are doing right now?? Lmfao. God ur PATHETIC

Attached: 1633460444567.gif (450x224, 1.28M)

Don’t care

I prefer them being owned by chinese over jooz

>War on Ukraine
>All white people

You nigger can´t even point a map nor a list of white countries I see.
However, niggers still gangbang and shit on Detroit like if they were cavemen.

Im this guy like 2 or 3 posts above you, I am an idiot I'll admit that. Not underage but if they drop the bomb lets hope it kills us all in less than a second. Wouldnt want to die out painfully. Fuck it all, fuck it all man.

wtf

Attached: 03-09-16-54-39.jpg (690x920, 430.36K)

When the average Any Forums usernis between 14 and 21 in age, NEET and thinks they understand world affairs because they know Any Forumsspeak.

China will impose sanctions against the US and we will enter a new cold war. You think shit is fun now just wait, summer child. Weak men created hard times, and the world is in for a fucking.

Finally, pedophiles are not the worst for kids...

ITT: nigger gore

Attached: hangs.jpg (720x540, 102.6K)