WWIII is coming. I'm thinking about buying a warhammer to protect my house

WWIII is coming. I'm thinking about buying a warhammer to protect my house.

Attached: ED2607.jpg (850x850, 21.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqNjAFiH4CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am going to buy this
Any thoughts?

Attached: B6286706-B116-4F18-8DEA-005B721C6326.jpg (512x484, 93.37K)

get a polehammer for more range

Attached: bec_de_faucon_kriegshammer.jpg (1000x1400, 47.95K)

Not proven to be very effective against nukes.

that's a great idea. little bit stabby, little bit blunt damage

I need this. It looks like a good cardio workout

hema in general is pretty good for building practical strength and endurance. this man is a beast

youtube.com/watch?v=wqNjAFiH4CM

Just use a sledgehammer and twirl it around like a baton. That's my plan but I rarely last more than a few minutes.

If you want to go medieval on a motherfucker, then a warhammer is not the best choice. Go get a dussack, a kriegsmesser or a bauernwehr, that is what medieval peasants used for home defense. They got a simple design, especially the dussack, and can be made at home if you have basic knowledge on knive making. Also there is a shitton of information online on how to use them. Warhammers are for armored fighters and unpractical for novices. A good katana or wakisashi is not bad either

Does your house have walls and a ceiling? Polearms are for fields.

I want to do this but swords are expensive. Maces are cheaper. I prefer maces/Bo staffs

Use something lighter

I watched the movie threads. We’re all fucked. Invest in stuff to combat the nuclear fallout. Our wives will trade their bodies for a sack of dead rats.

Then it wouldn't be much of a workout. I just need the discipline to keep going.

>fires Davy Crockett at intruder
>*dies*
>everyone in a 150 meter radius dies of radiation poisoning
>day saved

Attached: 1639774853940.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

thats right, a warhammer will stop those falling nukes

Yes, actually. Steel is an absorbent material. As long as OP wields it, the radiation is more likely to attack the steel warhammer rather than OP's body.

Training fights are ten times more important than working out when it comes to combat effectiveness. Not that working out is unimportant, but not as important as actual weapon practice

Why

To protect his house

PFFFFFFFT" :_D