Dear book fanatics

Dear book fanatics,
Get over yourselves. 90% of people read books, you are not special for doing so. You are not a part of a lost art form, part of a dying breed, and you're as annoying to listen to as fucking vegans.

Fuck each and every one of you.

Attached: dying breed not dying fast enough.jpg (451x470, 31.43K)

Which fandom hurt you?

I don't read books. Neither do the illiterate.

Attached: a9n7250_700b.jpg (460x345, 16.59K)

Attached: EUG3jomWoAI7057.jpg (500x500, 25.5K)

what demographic is this bait supposed to reach on Any Forums?

Attached: baitserk.jpg (680x989, 94.91K)

How can I read this?

There are no pictures in this post.

Attached: 1645709822221.png (901x500, 79.04K)

u mad?

>Dear book fanatics

Attached: where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg (1280x720, 79.83K)

I agree with you. Light novel fags are the worst.
But I think you should be in /lit/

Probably some pretentious light novel fag

Attached: 7056ce6aba106e1f02dfd64311af5d2dba2235d6e968bf3a82619fe65735403c.gif (200x114, 99.55K)

Fiction readers are worse. Practical books are great. Eventually i want to get a hold of The Whole Art of Marbling as Applied to Paper

Stuff like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, romantic novels and general normie things annoy me slightly, but I just ignore them and carry on. I do rather enjoy theorical books, like biology, chemistry and history ones.

I’m like art books and technical books and history mostly.
I do read some entertainment-based stuff but i keep it on the downlow

>90% of people read books

No, 90% of people can't even read. And most of the ones that do, read the book equivalent of transformers movies.

I love reading. I do it every chance I get. But reading from a phone is way more convenient than reading a physical book. Sometimes people ask what video I'm watching, and I show them it's just text, but that's as far as I go with that. I've also had people say I spend too much time looking at my phone, but it's not like I'm wasting my time on reddit or some bullshit, I'm just finishing the 4 books I happen to be switching between.

Not sure if I am the target audience for your rant about book fanatics. I guess I'm a "fan" of books, but these are e-books and I don't advertise it to anyone or talk to anyone about it.

Attached: 1370222108147.jpg (337x426, 22.8K)

I love art myself and I love Edvard Munch's work, and Louis Wain's paintings too. I want to study more about art, like old, historical art. And I'd love trying pottery and studying mineralogy too.

Attached: Edvard_Munch_-_Despair_(1894).jpg (600x728, 76.89K)

Check these trips my man. How ironic that you say you prefer reading on your cellphone than on an actual book, since for me it's completely the opposite. I can't concentrate to read long text on my cellphone for too much time, and I adore the smell and feel of physical books.

The whole population reads 2-3 books on average a year, most of you are idiots who don't continue to educate yourselves, people who like to read are automatically above the common moron who votes.

I’m more partial towards Ivan Shishkin and the Peale family.
As far as contemporary painters go, i recommend you look into Keita Morimoto and Jeremy Mann.
I have some books on classical books painting by Juliette Aristides.
I paint myself, but I struggle with composition and finding appealing subjects

When the last time most people argue Book vs ebook or bragging because they read books?.....Ho yea! for 99.99 percent of the population: NEVER.

Attached: Weak BaitS.jpg (881x1200, 325.54K)

Don't confuse comics with books kid.

It should be BEITO. But you know ignorance.

The novel and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
Textbooks and technical literature is better. Nonfiction blows fantasy iut of the water

It pleases me to see that half of the people posting understand my rage, and the other half are complete retards that think everything is bait.

/lit/ is its on thing, they discuss the stories an have sensible conversations. It's the facebook virtue-signaling retards that act like reading books is their ENTIRE IDENTITY that disgust me.