Why did everything become so nostalgic the old internet the old Any Forums when did everything go so wrong

Why did everything become so nostalgic the old internet the old Any Forums when did everything go so wrong

Attached: 1500741347740.jpg (394x701, 27.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/AshleyJonesArchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Corey finished...

shut the fuck up zoomer

Attached: 1646443669101.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Why was Ciara so perfect tho?

unique face just an angel

Attached: blast-it-with.jpg (600x600, 176.39K)

2008. The old world ended in 2008.

it ended in 2012 user, they made a movie about it and everything

This better not be a girl of legal age, because I just got a massive boner.

she died before she became legal, so she'll forever be jailbait.

TELL ME HOW TO GET A GF!!

kill yourself and hope that the pre-death DMT release lets you hallucinate a hot girl

who is she?

youtube.com/c/AshleyJonesArchive

but older, heroin dosed at 17.

social media allowed normies to use the internet, and normies only care about getting attention.

It was better, before 2007, the year everything started, the internet was better, now the internet is just facebook (lmao who uses that shit anymore), twitter, instagram and whatsapp if you're not a telegram guy like me, everything was like it was meant to be, decentrilzed and democratic, now your opinions are monitored buy a bunch of fat and depressed retards on reddit that have power over who the fuck knows how much shit, just as an example.

Attached: EvLnXyYWYAAlZjx.png (254x550, 153.93K)

which movie?

The game was lost in 1980 when Reagan was elected. Look at any chart that depicts wealth, inequality, health, pollution, war, mental health - you name it - and it fucking takes a sharp turn towards shit in the 1980's.

It just reached white America in the 2000's. Still hasn't hit the boomers, apparently.

When the Democrats started to accept the far left and giving them more power.

When that nigger Obama took office, its alarming how bad things got when that started to snowball!

at least bama had the pandemic team. Trump had the entire house to back him up and he fuck us with covid.

There was never anything he could do short of locking down the border. Even then the illegals still brought it in. It was up to the states.