How come rich black people commit more crime than poor white people?

how come rich black people commit more crime than poor white people?

Attached: E91E0A3B-5E4B-44DF-BECF-475711D043D8.jpg (828x1030, 634.1K)

Because they're black.

because they're black and their culture makes them more prone to the kind of crime that's easy to catch, and they're black so they're easier to prosecute, find guilty, and investigate. Being that black people from africa are able to integrate into our society within one generation pretty well, I'd say this is an issue america created for itself. Ya'lls created american culture and all the issues it brings by subjecting american blacks to slavery, and then jim crow. Ultimately it's our responsibility as a society to move past this, and not just be little bitch bois who can't take responsibilities. That goes for both white people and black people, stop being racist little fuck bois and thinking simple thoughts on complex issues.

Because rich people commit more crime regardless of race.

Attached: 22wage-theft-jumbo.png (721x1024, 174.13K)

I mean just look at asians, their culture gives them excellent work ethic and produces highly successful people, we literally had to nerf them in America by setting race limits in universities, if you can't see that this is primarly a cultural issue then idk the fuck is wrong with you. This aint iraq where all their incest gives them an average iq of 80, black people in america are not far removed genetically from those in africa, their performance in this country must be a cultural issue.

Black people don't understand money, when did you last hear of a black person giving to charity?

obviously because poor white people arent niggers..

Attached: 1603427837077.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Is america the only country that had slavery or the only place with an apparent caste system that is largely correlated with so-called race?

make a more specific point.

yeah ok but I cant remember the last time wage theft drove off with my car.

>thinking simple thoughts on complex issues.
thinking simple thoughts is what creates complex issues.
get that money niggah,why we is in jail?

>america created for itself
It is not an exclusively american problem.
I wasn't making a point, I was leading to the refutation of some weird assumption that all the widespread problems with race and double standards are exclusively an american thing.

okay you're right, I was talking about america and race issues in america because I'm american and I think the world revolves around me. I mean it mostly does, most of ya'lls are american but okay I see what you're saying.

But yeah race issues in america stem from american culture, unless we're talking about iraq immigrants, those people are legitimately sister fuckers and their brains are all scrambled, and that's their fault not america's

Rayciss ass wypipo! White racism has driven those disenfranchised souls to the very brink, having had to endure literal generations of racism and slavery. If anything, these POC aren't committing crimes but simply defending themselves in a hostile environment.

you're fucking stupid if you think this.

>t. sheltered and pampered white boy living immersed in privilege
your opinion is noted.

ty

>from american culture,
So there were no race issues with the british culture that preceded them and britain never spread slavery or imposed caste systems on colonies even longer than jim crow to the point some of their former colonies still passively practice it to this day and have active widespread skin bleaching regimens seemingly fixed into their culture?

bro I don't fucking care. Wherever American Culture came from, it's here and it needs to be dealt with. Moron.

and the award go to the troll that live under the bridge, So alone in is fantasy that him on is own has not left the bridge since its childbirth.

>Its just an american thing
Yea, china sure has a lot of black people in positions of power and there is no violence in africa, its all america's fault.

What are you even trying to deal with exactly?

What the hell is this site?

Why is none of this moderated?

I cannot even find a button to downvote any of this.

My former friend ( i blocked and removed him for this ) said that this was an awful site, but i never imagined it to be this bad!

If a mod isn't going to delete this, i am going to petition the local government to remove this site.

Sorry not sorry.

Nigger culture, it's not complex bro. I don't know if china has the same issues, I'm not chinise. I'm American.

no u, you can't award me my power level is maximum and I eat your award and fuck your mom with my powerful penis stop rp'ing you cunt.

Reddit fag go home! Dumb nigger lover

Attached: 40B1B4BA-B6DA-4357-878F-C665E2ED04A8.jpg (552x414, 45.26K)

that's how they got rich in the first place I suppose

Slavery was the original solution, they thought the violent criminal culture in africa could be segregated and fixed by foreign domestication and hard labor over time. China is still using that kind of slave labor most which is why they have the cheapest products for sale. Its not that difficult to understand.

No niggers were just cheap, American slave owners were not a social mission you dumb fuck.

Disgusting behavior!

I am taking picture of all of this and submitting it to the authorities!

Your anonymity wont save you from justice!

#BLM #SlayAllBigots

they just get caught more

it's because it drove off with a car that you didn't know was yours

>American slave owners were not a social mission you dumb fuck.
The african kings who sold them the slaves for cheap had the social mission, dummy.