Be me

>be me
>femanon
>move into new apartment alone few months ago
>pretty shitty but all I can afford
>neighbour is a conspiracy theory wack with self diagnosed autism
>definitely has austim but won't get diagnosis because 'they'll use it against him'
>is twice my age
>talks about how the government forced his wife to commit suicide after planting a chip in her
>says daughter was raped and killed by super soldier spys
>y'know, absolute fucking crazy stuff
>landlord doesn't give a shit because he pays his rent and hasn't hurt anyone
>keeps trying to get me to come over for drinks
>politely decline as I don't drink
>one day asked me if I like waffles
>say yes
>"Of course, of course" he mutters
>now every Tuesday for the past 6 weeks at exactly 6am he shoves a packet of waffles thorough my mailbox
>pic related (it's them)
>wut
>they're clearly shop bought waffles and properly sealed but I'm still not going to eat them
>toss them, buy similar waffles every once in a while and eat them in the public hallway when he's around to make it seem like everything cool
>too scared to confront him about it

Genuinely starting to get scared, got pepper spray in case anything happens.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220309-143046_Chrome.jpg (1050x1067, 677.58K)

Saged and hidden

By the looks of your apartment, I'd say you're surrounded by people in your class. Claw your way out or get killed by a horny raging autist

Femanon gets groomed and about to get raped

Captcah: T0VAG

Sucks to be you user.
Now for the real question: Does he visit Any Forums?

kek'd

Women are such fucking pussies

boring post is boring. titz or gtfo

post boobs and i'll jerk off to them

Attached: 1646651391326.jpg (680x382, 17.52K)

terrified of a waffle gifting autist to the point of obsessing online & buying self defense weapons lmao imagine being a woman

This is unironically how a shitload of rape murders start

I doubt op is even a woman

OP has sissy fetish confirmed

Even if op is a women (no proof) it's not hard to get a firearm in the United States. Even in my shitty blue state we have a stand your ground castle doctrine law.

Ok sounds to me like you're experiencing delusional paranoia. He's harmless. Don't be such a butch just because he has trust issues. You're just adding to it.

Just nut up and tell him you don't want his waffles.
If he gets mad and start escalating call the cops, if not just leave him to be weird on his own.
It's easier to respect your boundaries if you actually vocalize them.
If this dude actually has autism, odds are he won't be able to get a hint from you, so be upfront.

He gon' give you a blue waffle soon enough

Attached: 1645552991598.png (629x632, 615.36K)

Alright

Attached: 20220309_145720.jpg (1036x1046, 206.07K)

timestamp nigger

Attached: FAA18892-8AB9-4383-A9D0-9A1E2ED5FEA6.jpg (362x362, 21.49K)

Buy a fire arm
Obtain concealed carry permit
Train
Stop talking to your neighbors.
A lonely autist is like a child and you pretending to eat his shitty waffles is like sneaking a quarter under a kids pillow and taking their rotten tooth.
You will have a harder time convincing the kid the tooth fairy isn’t real after leaving the quarter much in the same way you’ll have a harder time making him understand you don’t want these interactions after being seen with the waffle in your mouth.
Cut him off, worry about and protect yourself. That’s all you’re obligated to do.

>neighbor keeps giving me free waffles, I am literally shaking