>converted a room into an exotic animal room
>have literally been buying and doing what i want for a year now
>6'4"
>no desire to travel
>still no bitches
>still miserable
>still no reason to live

where did everything go so wrong

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (239x249, 102.57K)

You spent your money on empty rooms when you should have spent it on a Nintendo.

I have Nintendo, it got

Gimme your money and live vicariously through me
I'll give you daily updates on all the awesome things I'm doing with your money

5 fucking hours?! Man just pick a better game. I can't do everything for you.

how is the new pokemon game

Why not meet thots on Tinder and go out?

you're choice to succumb to your anxieties has avoided your terror of dealing with them but you have also inadvertently chosen a life of misery lacking in purpose.
Animals and video games are fun and nice. They're just not a good replacement for human interaction and doing somehting like work.

You're probably good at debating with people and you win arguments but you are only further digging yourself into a hole. No one can tell you what to do so you'll keep doing what you're doing even if its the source of your own hell...

You need to work to feel you deserve that life.
I can help you, transfer me all your jew money

I dunno, didn't play it. I'm sure it's great if you like pokemon, but none of the major titles dissappoint - Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros Ultimate, they are all the pinnacle of the art form. You might want to wait for Splatoon 3 instead of buying #2 though.

What I'd really recommend for you though is something that's intended to be more of a time sink, something more immersive and not made for kids with ADHD, like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Skyrim (yea, i know, but i actually hadn't played it yet and the graphics stand the test of time)

Or maybe just download and subscribe to Crunchyroll then veg out on some Anime because that seems to work well for lonely people. Seriously.

I try doing this with real/online friends and they just get mad at me for spending money on them

I just don't like Nintendo honestly, I had Zelda, whatever Pokemon was out, Smash, and Paper Mario but after a few minutes of each game I would get bored and go play on PC

how you got a house with no bitches? are you on tinder? cmon man how. what's the problem.

Hah, fag

just cause you're 6'4'' doesnt mean you still look like a clownshoe
saged

I was 17 when my parents died in a car crash, life insurances and compensation mean I've never had to work and have been able anything I want.. I'm 38 now. it's been 21 years. I'm so fucking bored.

how much money was it?

i can understand,, sometimes it feels like theyre beign made into a charity case

Below 8 figures.

>Buys useless shit without consulting an expert in the matter
>Dad didn't teach you
I'll only help you with the first step.
1. Go visit your psychologist first.

In my experience jacking off is a lot easier. Paranoia about some girl only fucking me for the money or lying about rape, at that point I'd rather just pay a prostitute to spend the night with.

Travel, before phase two lock down begins.

you fucking gooner. nobody is gonna make a fake rape allegation on you, you have worms in your brain from too much Any Forums. "only fucking me for money" dude girls only fuck anyone for money, that's how girls work, it's what they do. stop being a loser and get some layup pussy, God damn.