What the fuck guys

what the fuck guys

Attached: 13.png (1338x830, 58.65K)

russians are snow niggers

Attached: PutinGayClown1.png (1000x510, 392.17K)

its the damn imperialists ruining it for everybody again

Attached: Download.jpg (223x226, 17.03K)

Historians will one day look back at the day a shitty low effort MS Paint produced by a gay intellectually retarded russian internet user, turned the tide of the war, producing victory for russia, and the onset of a thousand years of darkness

Attached: uv9zcibm5ok81.jpg (640x459, 56.01K)

very insightful

why the west so racist. please no rasism for russia, i didnt want all this crap to happen. i dont want war, i want coca cola and america netflix. i dont diserve this sanctions

Attached: 13.png (519x628, 353.62K)

who the fuck in europe gave a fuck about niggers in usa ?

some liberals and all of these progressive feminists and stuff. i dont know why whe west is so kindful for imigrants and blacks, but so racist against russians.

Attached: photo_2022-03-03_23-27-09.jpg (1080x1080, 55.49K)

Keep posting comrade. You get your meal coupon when reach quota.

It's easy. Be against violence.

Doesn't matter if its systematic violence against blacks or war against ukraine.

Attached: czech.jpg (1153x2048, 147.81K)

>Europe
>BLM

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13.48K)

except if that violence is against Russians in Ukraine

about this pic - sanctions are supposed to ruin whole russia till ruskies gonna do something about their shit goverment

i just begging for no santions. puting does not watch netflix and dont play steam, but normal regular people do. i dont understand why are you usa and eu so stupid. let me eat in your macdonalds and kfc i love doing that. please no santions. i dont want to be more poor and die from poverty

Ukraine flag right up the faggot's shithole. Kek

Attached: 1646833605369.png (1338x830, 71.23K)

You shouldn't have started the War.
America would never start a bullshit war for made up reasons.

>ruskies gonna do something about their shit goverment
no. its never gonna happen. we dont have guns like you do. its even hard sometimes to eat something that is not grechka. they can torture you if you go to the meeting. with santions we are getting even more poor and
>do something about their shit goverment
is not that you think about. when you poor you only think about how not to die and find something to eat

>You shouldn't have started the War.
i have not. i did not want this to happen. i have some relatives in ukraine and it is possible they could die. i dont want this
>America would never start a bullshit war for made up reasons.
but you did start some shit in iraq or somewhere there

Leftists are subhuman cocksuckers. Shame on them.

Supposed to but never do. North Korea exists.

please no more santions. i dont want die please

Attached: 16468345519910.jpg (540x540, 39.9K)

But you've done it before, you can do it again. You didn't have guns in 1917.
All you need are pitchforks or shovels, whatever you have. The Police and the Army can't kill all of you, there's way more of you, and they'll be on your side after the first day or or two, the army would rather kill the government than their own families. Viva la Revolution
Then come back on here and tell us how it went