How many bastards do you have?

How many bastards do you have?
How many women have you impregnated during your lifetime?

Attached: 1646167173142.jpg (800x800, 70.1K)

None that I know of, thankfully. Making child support payments can wreck someone's future financially.

just

Check em, there is a chance I have like 3-5 kids running around Europe. Like 6-7 years ago when I went on an extended trip to France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. Got laid in each country and came inside the women

Had a girl tell me she was on BC. Came loads in her. Turns out she lied. Started telling me she was late and stuff. Start panicking but just say whatever if it happens it happens. Next day girl calls me tells me she started. A week later balls deep in her blowing my load. I never learn

Because you have poor impulse control and likely use pseudoscience to justify your hedonism.

Are you a nigger?

Last 5 years I've been working on reddit meeting girls who want to get pregnant or cnc and the result is pregnancy. Got 14 kids I know about and at least 3 maybes

No, blonde blue eyed Danish descent. A lot of the women I think wanted me to cum in them because of that

My gfs roommate has been taking loads ever since she heard the vax sterilizes. She still hasn't gotten knocked up

I am not gengis khan

Paid for 5 abortions. Have 2 kids. One in Australia I have never seen and one with my wife.

Aussie chick worked at whistler. I lived there. Met fucked around for a month she had to go back to school and messaged me she’s back home and pregnant. Said no thanks she kept it. He’s 12 now. Never seen him or want to, saw some pics. Deleted all my social media years ago. From what I gathered she told her ex bf it was his. They’re married now raising my child.

Probably a few. For a while I just carpet bombed Honolulu with raw dick and rarely pulled out of the tourists. Mostly Asians and a few white girls. Never gave them my real name.

It shocks me how stupid people can be and still survive. That is some anti-darwin award shit.

Two that I know of. A third that might be mine.

0 would have had one but the bitch got an abortion.

kek

2 that I know of. One with the sister of a friend I used to have and the other with a one-night stand

Two different wives. No bastards that I know of.

Possibly 17. I went through my spreadsheet. 108 women. 17 with no condom, possible or definite creampies. Wow, that would be a doozy lol

At least 2 that I know of, paid the mothers off though so they didn't keep chasing me for years lol

Lol, had the same situation. Had multiple pregnancy scares with a girl, managed to get her to abort a few times, but kept pumping that shit.

You join in on that?