How much of a creep are you? I have dozens of folders containing social media pics and nudes of girls I know...

How much of a creep are you? I have dozens of folders containing social media pics and nudes of girls I know. Poor sluts, every picture they post gets screenshotted and added to their respective folder. I don’t even fap to all of them all the time, I just love collecting it all and them having no idea I’ve saved every pic they’ve ever posted to be used as a cum target. Anybody else similar?

Attached: F19B8B3C-8CCE-4551-AD36-CFCD554E1F56.jpg (1125x1875, 1.01M)

I raid my wife's friend's dirty panties at any solo chance I get. Would really suck to get caught.

I love that. Do you steal them or just sniff and fap? Nothing better than having access to a sluts dirty panties

I do this exact same thing. Its becoming a burden on storage tbh

make a discord or mega

I pay for a mega subscription to keep up with it

I've gotten better but still a major creep. I just happened to be more successful when I was younger. I fucked or got nudes from a lot of my friends. I used to have 20ish folders of my friends' nudes/vids. I never got good a taking creep shots which is probably good. as I've gotten older and picking up young sluts gets harder/more obnoxious, I've been collecting nudes of women I'm not even interested in just because I know they'll send them w/o much effort. Every now and then I wipe everything, try to stop but eventually start over anyway.

Mostly just sniff and fap, if they come over to workout or spend the night and then go out, etc.

Also, I used to have nudes of one of them through Bing that someone posted to imagefap or some similar site, does anyone know how to use wayback machine or whatever? I need to see those things again, but I'm a noob with that shit.

show your mega collection

How many girls do you have?

I have nudes of about 10, but I have like 80 folders total of their social media pics

i do all that social stuff and i'm also kinda obssessed with my sis-in-law(brother's wife). Every time i visit i try to take creepshots, i love when shes using her short dresses with cleavage, currently my objective is to take an upskirt while shes walking around the house with just her towel on as she does that sometimes. i've managed to take pics of her tits while she was breastfeeding. i also go through both her clean and dirty panties to sniff them, i even found some lingerie on my last visit!, i've saved her social pics and cum to them everyday. and i'm also happy to share, if anyone wants more

Attached: 324.jpg (1200x1200, 629.48K)

This discussion is very relevant to me. I have nudes of only a few friends, but the whole idea is hot

I mean, when you know peeps who post this stuff on their social media, how can you resist. Pretty sure there's a shitload of kinky stuff to be found out there.

Attached: IMG_20220309_144450.jpg (1080x1630, 435.06K)

Attached: 76818023_159659362013994_574135674708678066_n.jpg (774x774, 154.37K)

She's hot as fuck. Please post the breastfeeding pics!

Do you know all of them, or have you just come across some and kept going back?

doing the exact same thing, dont have as many nudes but about 30 gigs of social pics going back for years

YOOO OP, do you know the girl you posted this selfie of? Im pretty sure i do and have her sex tapes lmao

enjoy
i don't know any of them, just created a random acc and followed generic girl interest pages, instagram's algorithm did the rest of the work for me

Attached: 754584.jpg (488x529, 76.94K)

You are literally me
my folder is over 2tb of genres, random numbered sets, streamers, celebs, girls irl, everything categorized, and i dont even use it for anything merely just for collecting purposes.

Attached: file.png (666x1196, 115K)

Attached: 9i7567.jpg (514x815, 149.68K)

Attached: 98788.jpg (860x692, 200.23K)

What are her initials?

MT?

Attached: file.png (967x1110, 84.73K)

Would love to get this folder lol

No sadly

well i have hundreds of unseen florida girls sets ive ripped if u wanted to trade or something so.....lmk

i just collect girls i know irl, or at least have met a couple times and like to fap to

I got a thicc Miami teacher slut

Anyone who have a folder of swedish ladies?

same. sometimes I fap to them just before seeing them irl. It's like 'I just saw your tits!'

I have a sex tape of my girlfriends friend. I love hanging with her and going to the bathroom and Cumming to the video. The fact that she has no idea I just
Blew a load to her getting fucked is the best part

Nice collection! Esp a mourettie, don't see her posted much

i love fapping before hanging out with them, them not knowing i just blew a hot load to them

Got disc or Kik?

haha im the guy from above with the florida sets but yes i agree i do the same!

zebra_answer27 on k

too big

Attached: file.png (201x106, 3.38K)