With this contraption you can make noise through the entire house blocks heatening system for 8 hours at night when...

With this contraption you can make noise through the entire house blocks heatening system for 8 hours at night when people should be sleeping

(just put ear plugs on so you can sleep yourself)

Attached: battery.webm (406x720, 191.65K)

Lopeta. Kys.

very nice.
>go into random apartment block
>put into the basement next to some heater pipe
>???
>profit

How do you deal with people shitting on your door mat?

Wouldn't this only work in old buildings where the pipe system is made of steel rather than how new ones are PVC/whatever plastic.

with this contraption

Attached: 1646245769338.jpg (626x960, 52.49K)

a slight variation on the theme

Attached: variant.webm (1280x720, 582.04K)

yes this is true, but thats where majority of people live I think

kek

Attached: 1643648024692.jpg (780x968, 218.57K)

lmfao

boiler pipes aren't ever pvc, are they?

PVC melts at 100 degrees C
I don't think its a good idea to transport hot water in PVC pipe

I don't know the melting point, but this is pretty much why I asked. Additionally, repeated heat/cool cycles don't typically treat petroleum products well. They become brittle with age, even if they don't melt right away.

> 100 degrees C

Water at 65C can leave 2nd degree burns if in contact long enough. No one is using their home pipes to transport boiling hot water.

My home water heater is always turned all the way hot. I could burn my skin with what comes out. Boilers get a bit hotter.

yes but if it melts completely in 100 degrees, it should be partially melting in lower temperatures too, meaning a pipe is useless after 10 years when its constantly in 65 degree temperatures

100c is boiling point, your pipes aren't transporting boiling water. calm the fuck down retard.

what the fuck is the purpose of this retard device? to hit a wall? jesus christ u dumb fuck

it makes some noise

It is, but they use CPVC pipes, that don't start melting till 150.
PVC ones are fine, because most water heating systems cut off at around 65C.
People underestimate how hot even 50C water is.

>Hit metal radiator
>Sound carries through the metal radiator, up the metal pipes and annoys everyone in your building.
It's retarded but not hard to figure out, mong.

You could improve that significantly if you make it spin instead of go back and forth. Just put something spring mounted on the end, and it'll make the tip rattle across the panelling. Would also put less stress on your motor, unless you're a turbonigger and that's a windshield wiper

If it is a wiper motor, same tip idea applies to rattle back and forth