How many days do you think he has left?

How many days do you think he has left?

Attached: 1961635F-D083-4489-B14B-CC31B2B914BF.jpg (7500x7500, 1.37M)

100 days

Ask his cancer.

bout tree fiddy

depends on how angry his oligarch "friends" get when they have to go back to russia where they can spend all their money only on turnips and vodka.

You post wrong pic, m8.

Attached: 1646765918592.jpg (603x429, 135.9K)

you're a retard, you stupid fag

You fags post that once an hour, let's shake it up a bit F𝓪ggot

somebody is mad

Attached: 467356376547.jpg (275x183, 6.28K)

2 more weeks

He won't have to worry about getting taken out by a high ranking militaryfag, since they all keep getting blowed up real good in Ukraine.

I think he is dead already, last video was obviously greenscreened.

Just got here but cringe

As many as he wants, all that will change is the nature of those days.

... well, I say "all"... it's a pretty big fucking change to be fair... living in a bunker is going to get tedious at some point I'm sure.

From 0 to fully rustled in less than one second.

>How many days do you think he has left?
Not very long, but still more days than functioning brain cells in the average Trumptard's skull.

Nope. Just tired of fucking losers and their insane pov that gets shoved into every thread. Russian shills, go home

Did you not see the headline?
He's in the Kremlin Bunker's Infirmary, apparently one of his generals shot him, not dead but will be

Looks like the Russian troll machine isn't being distracted enough today. Ukraine's IT Army must be taking a nap.

keep fighting the good fight

Attached: hunter.jpg (540x960, 96.23K)

Maybe within the next 3 years. Supposedly everyone at the highest levels of the govt in Russia was blindsided by this invasion, and now the country's economy is tanked and standing in the world has decreased dramatically. I would'nt be surprised if people are talking behind the scenes about forcing him to resign

Attached: SmartSelect_20220307-123955_Twitter.jpg (1440x917, 430.25K)

I don't think anything will happen. No nukes, no dead Putin.
Russia will get the two "states" in the east and the war will end.
The West will pump a lot of money into Ukraine and Russia will remain crippled for the next 100 years, making it easy for Putin to further radicalise their population.
He will probably live another 15 years and poison Russia even more.
When he finally dies, everyone will be guilty of creating an unfixable mess in the biggest nation of the planet.
China will be ready to cuck them.

>China will be ready to cuck them.
I meant that China will be ready to have Russia cuck them. They will be crippled Russia's only ally and Russia will do everything they ask.

>China will be ready to cuck them.
This. Russia will cease to be that country that everyone thinks is synonymous with intimidating and just become China's Bitch

>He will probably live another 15 years and poison Russia even more.
Honestly, at this point the only way I see Putin staying on is if he beats any potential opposition to the punch and launches a massive "anti-corruption" campaign to purge the govt of anyone he feels might be a threat. Otherwise, it's very likely that they'll just force his ass to resign because he's dragging the country down with him

Attached: SmartSelect_20220304-093802_TikTok.jpg (1158x1292, 443.32K)

That's probably the biggest influence on this (probably richest in the world) man. Make his allies angry and question the value of invading. But his ambition to leave his mark as a "conqueror" might be too great.