Pic unrelated

>Pic unrelated
Hi bros! I scored a date tonight. A girl is coming over and I'm making dinner.
Thing is I don't know shit about cooking. What's the quickest way to make something that will impress her and proof that I have the slightest idea of how to handle myself in the kitchen?

Attached: 266098391_448653096635292_3494148987217822688_n.jpg (1080x1351, 115.04K)

BORED cooking on YT. Easy stuff.

Assert dominance and just give water. It'll be better for everyone

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32.18K)

Just order, or pay someone to cook for you.

And focus on things that you are skilled.

Or confess that you don't know shit about cooking and prepare the meal together, it's really fun to cook with someone you get along with, my gf and i did this for like our 2nd date and later she confessed that for her it was at that time she realized that she really liked me.

We're still together 5 years later.

If you really really want to cook something, at least tell us where you are from, because you don't have access to the same things everywhere around the world.

linguine with clam Sauce

>4 tbsp butter
>3 tbsp olive oil
>1 onion, diced
>4 tbsp garlic, minced
>1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
>1 tbsp lemon juice
>1 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
>1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
>1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
>3 cans chopped Bumblebee clams with juice (has to be Bumblebee. trust me)
>shredded parmesan cheese
>1 pound of linguine noodles
>heat butter and oil in pan
>saute onion over med-hi heat until soft, then add garlic and red pepper flakes
>cook for 1 minute
>add lemon juice, Old Bay, tarragon, and basil
>add clams WITH juice and cook for approx 5 minutes until thickened, stir often
>meanwhile cook noodles and strain
>spoon clam sauce over noodles on individual plates
>top with parmesan and black pepper
>serve with crusty bread w/ olive oil and vinegar and light salad

tbsp Old Bay seasoning
cans chopped Bumblebee clams with juice (has to be Bumblebee. trust me)

imagine being this american.

>old bay kicks ass
>op asked for something quick. he's welcome to buy fresh clams if he wants to spend a lot of time soaking and shucking them for a low yield of meat

and yes, i'm unapologetically american

Feed her a chalice of your cum user, all girls love eating cum

i'm not saying he shouldn't used canned clam, but only american people are dumb enough to thing that's the exact product/brand that are available to them is available to everyone everywhere.

I was making fun of the fact that you specify the brand. Like i'm sure that even inside the US given it's such a large country people from different area doesn't have access to the same specific brand/product.

For example, i went to bumblebee's store locator, and in a place like Kansas City there is only ONE store that have this product.

someone's a little ass mad that they don't live in a real state, huh?

My favorite dish is making spaghetti a la bolognese! It's very simple.

>Put a big pot with a good quantity of water to boil
>Wait til' water boils and put salt in it, just don't go overboard
>Put the dry spaghetti in, all soaked in the water, for 8-10 minutes
>Grab a frying pan and put some slices of chicken breasts or soft beef in low heat to fry, with some normal sunflower oil
>Start cutting the shit out of one or two onions, depending on how hungry you are, in small pieces
>Fry the meat on both sides on the low flame until they change color
>Then add onions
>Wait til' the onion is kinda transparent or clear-looking, move the contents of the pan a lil' bit
>Add condiments, ADD CONDIMENTS, SALT, oregano, basil, red sweet pepper, a bit of black pepper if you want it to have a kick
>Add tomato sauce, you can turn the flames a bit up for this part if ya want
>Wait til' the sauce goes from red to orange-y looking
>Decorate the plate with any good cooking leafy shit like those chefs do
>Profit

It's a very simple and tasty plate that doesn't require a lot of time to make, and it's so fucking tasty I could cry.

Attached: 213040807_307869854412842_5321021309549640726_n.jpg (3640x2730, 604.24K)

This user is right though! You should be honest with your gf and ask her what kind of food does she like, and if you could both cook together or at least try it!

And your story seems so sweet, user. I hope things still turn out good for both of you.

spaghetti bolognese has ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING!!!! to do with chicken breast!

what the fuck receipt is this?!
that's just barbaric....

Attached: eeew.jpg (946x1024, 75.63K)

Bro, I'm from Argentina, and this shit sounds delicious! I haven't eaten clams before in my life, but I do love seafood though. Damn. Now I wish I was your girlfriend so that I could eat that shit for free, kek

Attached: 41f.jpg (640x853, 111.35K)

I know that it's supposed to be with minced meat, semolina and other shit, but chicken and red meats go well too. LOOK, I'M FROM SOUTH AMERICA. ANYTHING FUCKING GOES. WE CAN'T BE FANCY HERE

well it's all cool, chicken breast is nice and all.
but please just don't call it bolognese then.
call it italian chicken spaghetti or something.

>that will impress her
she should be trying to impress you
don't ever think, ever, that you have to "impress" a woman
you're not a dancing monkey for their entertainment
women are there to serve you, not the other way around
if you fuck up the meal just laugh about it
also, get her in the kitchen to help you out so you can be close to her and touch her gently throughout the prep.

Yeah, sorry. I realized my mistake after I wrote the thing, and I didn't really know how to call the recipe either, lmao. A real italian nonna would've kicked the shit out of my ass, but I'm just grateful if there's food in my table.

If anything, tacos are super tasty and easy to make too, and you can make them out of literally anything, as long as you have onion or garlic, meat and cheese, done. Taco.

>pic related
>me towards me

Attached: 9521424.jpg (273x448, 32.41K)

I mean, I don't think anyone should be forced to impress their partner. I love making food for my partner and making them feel better, and they love doing things for me too, or buy me gifts, you know the drill.

It's just that OP really likes this girl, and it's a nice detail to prepare something for her, y'know? To show her that he cares. c:

where are you from, and why no money?

Attached: 1644892179117s.jpg (250x250, 9.96K)

>where are you from, and why no money?

Argentina, and... Argentina. Our taxes are fucking us. Taxes are high as fuck, gas is high as fuck, services are high as shit, and paychecks ain't goin' up.

Attached: 1645977523738.jpg (461x523, 39.61K)

how many ppl are in your family?

It's just me, my mother, and a disabled young sibling. We're kind of stable, but everything is really expensive, and we can't waste too much money on fancy things.

so it's pasta for 4 ppl?
how much is that? what's your currency anways? pesos? O_o

Give her a bowl of cum, then she will know for sure that you handle yourself in the kitchen.

I mean, sometimes me and my mother don't eat much because we don't have a lot of hunger, or she just doesn't have an appetite. We cook for three people, but a lot of our resources have gone onto treatment for my lil' bro. He has very low functioning autism (can't even talk normally or understand people) and schizophrenia, and has had issues with seizures as a child.

Our currency is ARS/Argentinian Pesos, and uhhh... Basically 1 USD is around 200-210 ARS. So that checks out, kek.

Steamed Hams

so how much is pasta for 4 people in Argentinia then?

it's funny cause in germany some of the "premium meat" is sold as argentinian.