Okay, so this is probably the worst place to post this...

Okay, so this is probably the worst place to post this, and I already expect 90% of repliers to troll since I know what Any Forums is. I came here because I need an alternative opinion, and not something Reddit users usually push out.

I am 18, and my girlfriend is 18 too. She told me that she was raped by her adopted dad when she was younger, and she hated it - but there was this one time when he went down on her, and she said that it felt good and she orgasmed from it.

I know that females subconsciously want to be dominated, and that + physical stimulation is enough. Most of my sex with my girlfriend is rough, as if it was rape roleplay where I hold her down and don’t stop no matter what she says.

But still, I can’t think but wonder… Why the fuck would she orgasm from it. I feel so many emotions at once right now. I am confused af. Can someone please help me sort out my feelings?

Attached: E07041BB-BD54-4A72-A711-7898E2AE296E.jpg (1600x900, 85.24K)

I'm having a hard time understanding why you care about what your faggot ass girlfriend likes to blow her load to.

Reverse daddy issues lmao. If you like the sex then it doesnt matter but measure her out, don't commit until you can confirm that rough sex is the extent of it. Watch my words, she will want to start swinging if you marry her, and if you say no she will cheat.

Cuz I want to fully understand the desires, and make it so I am forever stuck in her head. I am her first boyfriend, so if it doesn’t work out, I want her to always remember me as the best one she had. I want to cuck all the other boyfriends to come in the future who are too pussy to tap into the primal desire

Her daddy was her first, and you know dad cock is potent.

You think so? Being exclusive in a relationship is a huge part for her. She constantly says that she doesn’t want anyone else, and both of us hate the idea of bringing another person into relationship.

But ofc can’t trust these bitches all the time

Based

I am better at making her cum obviously, and she only orgasmed once from him going down on her. He is arrested now for rape

If you can give her something that can realistically make fer forget about her dear daddy's mouth and cock inside her moist prime aged pussy, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Zoomers defy logic, don’t even try to understand yourselves.

True. Now I’m just thinking how me pretend raping her did more than all the therapy combined. I think modern society lies to itself by pushing consensual sex as hallmark

Throw enough mud at a wall, some of it sticks.

Attached: RDT_20220226_1541295763665896800027638__01.jpg (840x1168, 242.38K)

>Can someone please help me sort out my feelings?

an orgasm does not require consent, dumbass. your jealousy of a rapist would completely disgust her

You speak like a vulgar child. A life lesson: pretend she's always watching, and act accordingly

Also, how the fuck do I introduce her to my parents? She obviously has no parents. Do I say she was raped and her adopted dad is in jail now?

Okay, but me talking about it and being 100% honest is important. Orgasm during rape is more common than orgasm during consensual sex, so why the fuck do we not talk about it? This is something that completely changes the discussion field

Also to add on top of my last reply, despite all the shit I wrote, I still love her a lot. I just know the difference between the biological sexual desires (which nobody can control) and the human itself. Those two things are in conflict due to modern society

Bump

Attached: 1.jpg (1500x1000, 165.54K)

Because the human mind is complex and stockholm syndrome is a real thing. You're getting overly emotional for something that isnt that big of a deal or maybe I am autistic and wrong, very very wrong but from the outside looking in, you probably have nothing to worry about, the human mind is complex and for a second she compartmentalized the abuse, separated the hatred from the pure physical feeling she got. It'd be like some fag or some ugly fatty sucking your dick and you're really not into it but they suck your dick so good they drain your balls but you are conflicted about it for years because you know why you hate it, why you should hate it, you know you hate it but your body and mind left for a second and your physical reaction was to cum and to cum hard

Yeah, that's what it is... But what are the long term consequences of this, and what's my best course of action?

I am not experienced to tell you
If you are expecting life to go 100 percent on course and never deviate from the expected path then youre mistaken only thing I guess you can try and do is take the most sound course of action.
You could break up if it really bothers you that much because whatever you do it will have always happened and never will change. You could then find another chick who wasnt molested.
If you dont get your feelings about it in check then any perceived potential to cheat whether conscious or subconscious might make her do so since worrying and obsessing over something in her past is pointless. She wasnt willingly getting abused unless she was, she was getting taken advantage of and accidentally came because the mind is complex. You can experience literal imprisonment and fall in love with your captors

I see. I honestly have no idea why it affects me so much. When I think about it logically, you are 100% right and I agree. When I let emotions take over, I just feel all of them - anger, jealousy, sadness, etc. I can't put my finger on it though, and what causes it...