What decade the girls were the most feminine and sexy?

> What decade the girls were the most feminine and sexy?

I choose 60’s personally.

Attached: 316032D4-7822-4A85-9114-6276C8251EC2.jpg (288x384, 11.84K)

what does that say about you?
it says that you are backwards and reactionary.
probably thats why you are an incel.

early 2000s. any pussy who thought it was going to see any action was bald. low rise jeans, visible g strings and thongs. aye carumba. before the nigger culture told women its ok to have a big sloppy ass. glad i did all my fucking with randoms and got married before the current crop. yikes.

"Incel"
Ah yes, cause wanting a woman to look like a woman and be a woman is somehow indicative of being a woman hating hick
Maybe I dont want to play the guessing game of "is she a tranny or not?"

you don´t get to decide what a woman has to look like, asshole.

Either trolling or a legitimate leftist faggot
Any Forums was always liberal and libertarian but you're reddit tier leftist cancer.
Pierce your body and get tattooes all you want, over sexualize yourself and wear pounds of makeup and give rupaul a run for his money sweetheart, you do you, it is nice to look at a woman and see she looks good without having to do all that.

Would

I’d say 60’s too, the sweet apex spot of womens liberation but before it got really insane and out of hand. Women aren’t totally silenced and dressed like nuns all the time like the 50’s and before, but not braindead whores with no morals like after the late sixties cultural revolution

That's called projecting bro. You think your opinion on something is so authoritative that others should bend to it, so when you see someone else's opinion you look at it as a demand. You're a nazi leftist, and those are just facts.

>What decade the girls were the most feminine and sexy

1940s

When Bettie Page was just 20 and Norma Jean was a 17 year old redhead

1960s had sexy, feminine clothing but I think 1920s and 40s offer the best combination of femininity, sex appeal, and not reporting being raped.

Attached: decades.jpg (1613x592, 99.03K)

Oh man....

What are you even talking about.

Big asses are where it's at

50s
60s
70s
Fucking 1800s
>not braindead whores with no morals
Um, user, I hate to tell ya . . .
Proof? Listen to country western and blues music from the 20s through the 50s. It's all cheating this, left me that.

theres a difference in the ass of a fit chick that does squats and a big sloppy jello ass.

90s and early 2000s

Attached: 31A01CBE-9837-4989-BA21-D7582DA19F37.jpg (425x600, 75.53K)

you will never be a woman you stupid faggot

>asks a historical question
>provides a historical answer
>REEEEE YOU ARE BACKWARDS
retard

seconded. the body positivity movement is horrid.

my wife

"being curvy like me cool now"
"omg i am so happy high waisted jeans are in style again"

im sure you are honey. hides the fact that youve gained 50 lbs since we have been married. ive gained 100, but thats mens privilege.

You retarded? The 60's started the feminist movement.

Attached: cybill-shepherd-nude-scene-305843.jpg (643x720, 29.47K)

>asks a question and provides a personal answer
>incel
nigger

Attached: 75623784796.jpg (500x573, 42.99K)

this man gets it.

Attached: c7156fb3ef7d4134d7cd3e1dccd86bc4.jpg (1920x1080, 478.41K)

First of all low rise jeans were the best fucking thing ever. Second of all, a nice big ass looked great in them. I'll also add the low rise sweat pants things were great.

Literally Audrey is one of the few I know but judging from that I guess Audrey was well above average for that time. sorry but these days, even with the cosmetics and surgery (or maybe with cosmetics and surgery) bitches look way, way, way, way, way better than ever. I'm not into retro music either. thats maybe a thing. some got love for 60s music and have a romantic idea about that time and find style and how "natural" women look so important.

if you didn't like redheads maybe you do like them now: redheads are the most natural looking girls mostly

than

the bimbo or surgical or plastic look is something of these times just as the skin whitening use to be a thing from the past (even in the 60's using products with radioactive shit).

So if you want a woman with a hairy bush from the 60 , fine. But it's nonsense to think that they didn't use cosmetics (or even toxic or unnatural products). Than of I must choose I'd say that they looked good than and they look good now. I wouldn't fool myself by liking 60's music, get a romantic view about the 60's, thinking that times where better in the 60's, etc. etc. all that nonsense.

some looked perfect than, some look perfect now, many will probably look perfect in the next hundred, thousand, ten,-thousand years.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg (750x1000, 166.35K)

>So if you want a woman with a hairy bush

OMFG NOT A HAIRY BUSH!

+ if Paris was born in 1930 I'd would get a diamond boner as well or in 2145. Doesn't matter to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-164551~2.png (1025x1025, 1.06M)

Don't mind it but it will be strange the first few times (from experience)

Attached: pubic-hair-in-bikini.jpg (300x300, 10.37K)