Reporter:"what are you going to do about gas prices?"

Reporter:"what are you going to do about gas prices?"

Biden:"I don't know..."

INCOMPETENCE!

1 - Increase Domestic Production
2 - restart the Key Stone Pipeline - it will take a year to finish, but oil projections will crease thus stabilizing the current cost
3 - increase imports from Canada and Alaska
4 - DON'T BUY FROM VENEZUELA
and I'm a rando on Any Forums

Attached: joe-biden-speaks-about-jobs.jpg (466x311, 19.27K)

>Key Stone Pipeline
Retard Republicans still think that the keystone pipeline would have lowered gas prices

yes. because THE PRICES WOULD NEVER HAD INCREASED MORON

the pipeline would have been completed in February and the oil we stop buying from Russia would have been replaced x2 by Canadian oil YOU ASS HAT!!

POOR DECISION MAKING BY BIDEN ON DAY 1
DAY 1
NOW TODAY, WE FEEL IT? NOPE EVERY DECISION HE HAS MADE HAS BEEN A DISASTER -PERIOD

this is what happens when the guy with 14% of the vote in IOWA get all Liberal media to cover negative press, election officials change election laws to get unverified votes counted..

the wrong man does a shit show of a job

>THE PRICES WOULD NEVER HAD INCREASED
Nah, experts have been saying for almost a decade that the keystone pipeline wouldn't affect gas prices. Plus why wouldn't gas station charge more anyway?

Keystone Pipeline wouldn't have decreased gas prices, as the oil that it would transport is extremely expensive to refine into gasoline.

he could also use existing anti-profiteering laws to fine oil companies who are posting record breaking profits because they're using the war as an excuse to jack up prices.

I’m a welder on that pipeline. Man it’ll take longer than a a year

Is this true

Dumb idiots bought trucks and SUVs during the covid lockdowns thinking gas prices weren't going to go back up

Listen fuckstain. If our economy was actually competitive, corporations would do everything they could to keep prices down. But it isn’t, and they don’t. So shut the fuck up, and for once adjust your misguided retardation to the entitities that are fucking you square in the ass. This nigger Biden is actually assigning investigators from the FTC to investigate the record profits these mega corporations are boasting on the exchange despite having “increased costs”, and “supply chain” issues. You’re getting fucked square in the ass, and this nigger is the only person trying to help you.

Attached: 1642608141776.jpg (770x761, 77.26K)

Attached: mr.T.jpg (2750x1833, 1.32M)

These niggers think it’s Biden. Coca Cola and Pepsi don’t need inflation to raise prices. They have no competition. Neither do Shell or BP. Guy.

Attached: C09A3D60-0221-4AC2-A867-27C9A8729F76.jpg (600x434, 35.4K)

Oh man what I wouldn't give for going back to sabotaging America and endless twitter rants.

>Neither do Shell or BP. Guy.
how dumb are you?

It doesn’t take a smart person to understand the game of monopoly.

Roll for initiative

Hi nice to meet you. I’m going to fuck you and your wife now. Welcome to Economics 101. Just curious? You vote Trump? Outstanding.

Attached: 601EA91E-F61F-4A47-97B6-786364963097.jpg (549x493, 71.29K)

Democrats after EVERY Democrat decision has led to complete disaster

inflation - not Biden's Administration fault, it the companies
Afghanistan - Not Joe Biden's decisions, it Trump's
Gas - not Biden's fault, it's Putin
Jobs - Not Joe Biden's Administration, people are being hired, just lower than projected
Border - Not Joe Biden's fault, it's Central America's fault
Selling Nuclear subs to Australia - we didn't know France was negotiating

Not my fault Joe and apologist Democrats...

HE'S DOING A SHIT JOB

>Democrats after EVERY Democrat decision has led to complete disaster
Well you listed a bunch of problems but not democratic decisions that led to those problems you fucking idiot.

Never, and I mean NEVER suggest that fucking pipeline again.

Attached: 5A2FA0AF-8ABA-457C-AA1B-579F4CE1922F.jpg (1025x634, 135.67K)

As long as you pay from your taxes for the Bidens mistakes, this gonna be worse and worse...

Hey, what about a long metal tube that could be used to transport liquid hydrocarbons? It could be a pipe and all arranged in a line between two points. Maybe we could call it a linepipe.

You’re not making this any easier.

Attached: 48ACE215-014A-4240-8FB1-EF3796E7569E.jpg (320x225, 15.16K)

Pay attention in English class F𝔞ggot

Do you really think a linepipe will make your gas cheaper?

And after the linepipe is built the gas stations can charge the same or more to make more money.

yes you are a random on b and not the president.
you are one of those people who think they know about something when they in reality know 10% about the subject.
to prove that you are an idiot is in the fact that you post this shit on Any Forums Any Forums.
what a fucking loser you are.

Attached: tumblr_pq94u2oMQv1wboej9_1280.jpg (750x1077, 143.89K)

oil oligarchs have their shills wound up tight

> he thinks gas stations determine the prices of gasoline
They don't moron. Market determines the prices, gas stations (mostly franchised) just get notices from their corporate offices telling them what to put the prices at because X was paid for set amount of gasoline, add in state and federal taxes on it, so the price is Y.
Not excusing the megacorps for making a ridiculous amount of profit, but you're in essence shooting the messenger here.