How much do you tip Any Forums? And is it mandatory?

How much do you tip Any Forums? And is it mandatory?
I'm gonna be visiting my uncle in America next week. Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?

Attached: 1573762222526.jpg (1080x1020, 413.3K)

You only tip in America if you'll eat there again within the same week.

No tipping in our country. The emplyers here are not huge dicks who pay minimum or below wage.

Here in GOD TIER Australia, we actually pay our employees well, and they dont rely on TIPPING to make a liveable wage.
YOUR COUNTRY IS A PILE OF AIDS MAGGOT INFESTED DOGSHIT
GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you are a boomer 50% so you can atleast try to pay back some of the damage you did to the economy in your existence

fuck no
change your political system and minimum wage, dont beg for tips

15 - 20% if you're sitting at a table and being waited upon (only if you enjoyed your service). 3 dollars MAX if you're just having a driver bring you something.

What’s her tik tok so I can annoy her and fap

I tip nothing, because I live in a country where waiting and cooking staff are paid proper salaries.
How much you tip in the US depends on the state you're going to, you can look it up on google I think.

r/nowork is calling

Why is tipping based on how much the food cost? Is higher priced food heavier? Is it harder to fetch to the table? I tip based on the service. Screw my order up, no tip. Don't come back and see if I need anything you just lost half of the tip. Make me have to chase you down to get something or to get my bill, no tip. I am not going to give you money to write down what I want, turn it into the kitchen and carry my food to me when it's done. Bitch you did fuck all.

Attached: 99c4aa7d41c85f069aa3b580a3fb8019.gif (263x185, 85.93K)

Oh fuck you, you whinny little bitch. Boo fucking hoo.

more like 90%
fucking greedy boomers ruined the world

Attached: 1638358924607.jpg (200x200, 6.78K)

Whiny user, a whinny is a sound a horse makes.

In my country we don't even tip a single penny. They're working, there's no reason to tip

Attached: dude.png (281x272, 101.94K)

I dunno, it’s all based on food quality and service quality. If it’s all shit then tip nothing, if it’s decent go 10%, good 20% and if it was spectacular and the server is a woman showing some cleavage then 25% and up.

ruined the world and then asked subsequent generations to "why cant you just get a job"

Attached: 1638358924608.jpg (577x539, 56.12K)

waiters dont get paid much and its a dickshit job , you judge how you got served and how much waiter deserves for it

Coming from a decently American attractive dude. Fuck them whores

I tip $3.00

I don't give a fuck if it's delivery, a waiter, or Uber Eats. I don't care if it's raining or your kids are starving. And for the most part, this is irrespective of the quality of service I receive. You get $3.00. I consider it part of the tax of getting whatever kind of food society expects a tip for. I don't give a fuck about you. You don't give a fuck about me.

Take your STD (Standard Three Dollars) and GTFO.

I mean sure, but how is your post a reply to mine?

20% at a restaurant.
At a bar, $1 per poured drink (beer, wine, etc), $2-$3 per mixed drink.

People who say "depends on quality of service" are assholes.

Double the tax and round up/down.
Never tip deliveries before they arrive.

I can’t remember and I apologize for wasting your time