Is this game harder than Dark Souls games, Any Forums...

Is this game harder than Dark Souls games, Any Forums? I herd it's catered towards normie audience and therefore not as difficult?

Attached: Elden Ring.jpg (1932x1079, 643.76K)

They give you respawn points outside of every major fight so you never have to lose your exp

I tried it, I made a pyromancer and Im having a pretty hard time.
You have summons though and they ease it a little but in way it's easier or more casual than dark souls

Thanks bro I might get it

*in no way

Are you not using the catch flame Incant? It 1-2 shots most enemies and deletes bosses if you r1 spam, it has meele range though so don't get greedy

The bosses take less skill than DS but are more bullshit than DS. Just build Sorceries and you'll be good. Ranged is broken rn

But don't you run out of mana quickly like on the other darksouls games

It's the easiest fromsoft game imo, but it's still a hard game compared to most other rpgs

Attached: 319180df6d597ab36f5bea86a3bbb3ee.png (589x485, 231.8K)

Is it easy to platinium/get all achievements?

Attached: 1646630062955.jpg (1080x916, 72.74K)

>Using magic

Go play tetris

The first story boss in Elden Ring is harder than anything from Dark Souls 1.

From what I've heard it is the easiest game to platinum out of all fromsoft games as well, though, "easy" is relative. It probably won't take more than 100 hours though, if that's what you're asking.

This, sl1 all other soulslikes with ease but this game kicks my ass on melee only build. To be fair though, that's cause the dodging feels off to me and i don't know why. I've recorded my hands and the screen to see if it's my timing being off but it definitely looks fine to me

i don't really get the "dark souls is hard" meme
all they take is methodical approach

Attached: 1641408489081.jpg (520x779, 84.64K)

Only Dark Souls 3 has mana..

Pyro and sorcerer broken as usual kek

demon souls

im finding it pretty fucking hard, first real boss was difficult as hell even with the npc summon, currently exploring the castle after it and getting my ass kicked

yes, reminds me of manus tbh

Soulscuck games are cancer. Kill yourself

>Soulscuck games are cancer. Kill yourself

Attached: 07BEE5AF-AFF3-4384-A582-89642263A89D.jpg (1024x960, 110.74K)