How the fuck is he still alive when a fuck ton of his fellow Ukrainian are dying right now?

how the fuck is he still alive when a fuck ton of his fellow Ukrainian are dying right now?

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 211.86K)

>how the fuck is he still alive
modern medicine + money
He will be around for decades to come.
When his heart starts to fail, he'll get a stent, chug some warfarin, then eventually get a 3d printed transplant.
He's like Dick Cheney, his terrible health choices will be outweighed by money and the hatred of others.

Good lord he is such a disgusting piece of shit.

damn thats a lot of sodium

this faggot lives in new york.

I wanna see him get drafted

back in Kiew, his nickname is Sergei Sodium

Why would the Russians want to kill him?
He is single handedly starving the Ukrainian people by eating all their food.

I bet if you squeeze him hard enough, gravy comes out of his pores.

Eat healthy lads

Attached: 20211111_105800.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

at least put some soy sauce on there

I dont understand how his stomach and intestinal system is not completely fucked yet. This guy is going to probably need a colostomy bag in the future if he doesnt end up dying

Attached: 145E44B8-0C13-4CAD-8491-64FBD4B3132A.gif (178x195, 875.07K)

yes boss

Attached: 20211023_131901.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

They should use him as a meat shield in ukraine i bet his lard could absorb lots of bullets

nice, looks pretty good
enjoy your meal

Looks nice ngl

Literally too heavy to serve.

Why is everyone hating on Daddy Nick? Don’t you guys wish you could feed him and worship him head to toe and front to back? All of us fighting over who gets to smooch his big butt

Thanks

Attached: 20211013_121429.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

>Don’t you guys wish you could feed him and worship him head to toe and front to back? All of us fighting over who gets to smooch his big butt
Man I'm so happy I already finished my breakfast, because your post would have put me off whatever was left of it.
What is malfunctioning within you in order for you to find him attractive?

I don’t know he’s so tubby and round I would like to nibble him

Doesn't his godawful personality invert your penis to the point that you worry it won't come out again?

I like to fantasize that I’m his pet piggy and that he is my Poppa Pig and while he stuffs his face with food I shove my face up his butt and eat him out. I would oink and snort and moan and squeal when I cum (on command)

Attached: HankHillDisapproves.gif (220x214, 40.23K)

Damn. don’t be a judge Judy

You're doing nothing illegal, so judge Judy wouldn't be needed.
Now as an individual I'll judge you just as much as I see fit, because that is my right.
Now if I took illegal actions against you based on that judgment that would be wrong sure, but shaking my head at your cringy fetish isn't illegal, so I'll continue doing so.