Eating good

eating good

Attached: frtv a.png (537x703, 524.16K)

that looks like something I'd do...but with pickles

Ever try a nacho dog? Take a hotdog and add nacho cheese and broken up tortilla chips. Shit's cash.

ever put salsa on it? wonder if that'd mix well?

Attached: 20201028_115313.jpg (2880x2160, 639.29K)

Why are you drowning your hotdogs in raw onion?

Attached: steak3.jpg (720x960, 84.6K)

Attached: stek 2.jpg (960x540, 60.31K)

HAHAHAHA AMERIKAAAAA

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8.9K)

why so much fucking onion , in buddism onion is illegal

How do you eat so much in one meal? I have a problem eating anything more than half a sandwich and I want to know the secrets

Attached: 1638885298670.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

I'm Buddhist and eat onions once awhile. But onions are bad for the body and spirit.

>But onions are bad for the body and spirit.
Why?

Raw onions and garlic destroy the gut bacteria fuck up your digestion.

Just look it up and read. It explains it thoroughly.
Same could be said with Energy drinks though and I still drink.
I'm Buddhism but I'm still try to be blissfully ignorant and proudly admit that.

But I was asking you though user, I'm sure you could briefly explain it in broad strokes without expending too much energy on it.

I'm not your Teacher to be explaining on a image board.

Ps. This user is on point on what onions do to the body. They gave great answer.

Attached: 1646639738507.png (917x889, 1.21M)

No, but you did claim to be a Buddhist and you backed up that Buddhism doesn't like onion.
It would bare be an inconvenience for you to let me know why, but you're acting like me asking why is a giant imposition on you.
Also since when does asking someone what their religious beliefs are about become some unreasonable request of emotional labor?
Fair, that doesn't make the Buddhist user less silly though.

they fucking stink and make you stink , stomach hurts , no nutrients , waste of space for other crops , toxic shit overall

Are you stupid? I never said we'd never eat onions.
While we believe it isn't good for you, it's not like you'll get beheaded or something.
>inb4 why so much fucking onion , in buddism onion is illegal
This is NOT my post. But I understood what they meant to say.