Why do white people care more about these literal whos than BLM (or literally anything else at home)?

Why do white people care more about these literal whos than BLM (or literally anything else at home)?

You guys shat on us when we needed you the most. Took nothing about what we did seriously. Treated us like we're not even citizens in our homes. And thought we were criminals for basically no reason. We've even had refugees from other war torn countries looking to come in, and you turned them down like they were nothing. But now shit goes down in a far away country that vaguely looks like you, shares the same skin color, and suddenly you're pulling out all the stops? Fuck you. Seriously, at the bottom of my heart, fuck you, you hypocritical cuntnuggets.

Attached: 1646799551654.jpg (3072x2048, 1.6M)

black people don't matter

They shouldn't care, but they like to pretend they fight for a cause without having to actually do anything.
Fuck the nigger shit though, you all shouldve been shot for domestic terrorism

Niggers burned down 2 BILLION dollars in property, looted a fuck ton more, murdered dozens of people (including more niggers), and expect people to care about them...

I'll tell you what monkey, if you start attacking kikes like you do with asians and white people, maybe we can talk. Until then you're just another monkey that needs to swing from a tree.

Attached: 1620830948379.jpg (640x462, 72.36K)

Blacklists won't matter to us until black lives matter to black people
Stop killing each other in record numbers and cooperate as part of a community, then your lives will matter
This is the product of your own stupidity

The reason I'd like to help and house Ukrainian refugees is because they want to go home when the war is done unlike brown refugees who just wanna stay and mooch off the system

our government cares note about them then the people in the floods here. can't take care of thier own countries but want to help others.
is biden sending the boardser guards.

Many Americans are veterans of the cold war, and want to keep Russia contained.

Many Americans also have roots in that part of the world. Maybe in a way that's back home to them.

While I admit that it's pretty ironic the Ukraine crisis has the world's attention, as lesser known countries have faced similar crap in recent years (and still do) with hardly anyone caring, or that Americans are still on the fence about the unrests in their country, etc. This is still a false equivalency, as these issues are only regional, and only affect the countries they take place in (hence not relevant outside them). While the Ukraine crisis is one the most glaring acts of military aggression from a world power since a literal fucking world war, and actually affects the rest of the world (it's no coincidence that prices such as gas have risen since the invasion).

The Ukrainian crisis is kind of in its own class than black lives matter, the Syrian war, etc.

white women care more about blm than ukraine

Attached: 1638263178657.jpg (900x1200, 213.92K)

lol die nigger

I'm not even American nor white, and the few blacks in my countries are total stereotype niggers.

Ukraine is a poverty tier shithole like all Slavic nations.
People want to leave so badly a beautiful 19 year old will marry a 60 year old fat slob just to get the fuck out

BLM is a fake agenda put pushed by the left to try and amass political power thrpugh the medium of race greivance. It isnt real. Stop being a victim and get a fucking job.

Bro people in america don't care about black people it's just a grift, the media here is controlled by Jews with an agenda, has nothing to do with white folks beliefs in america.

Also fix your own shit instead of looking for handouts.

because niggerism

>the Ukraine crisis is one the most glaring acts of military aggression from a world power since a literal fucking world war
Are you 12?
The USA threw more bombs and missiles at Iraq over 2 days than Ukraine has recieved so far, and they did it for literally no valid reason
Get your head out of your ass you retard

Attached: BoycottBlack.gif (500x500, 204.43K)

That's Russia

yeah in europe everyone is secretly racist

BLM is a literal scam but i agree. The masses are very easily swayed by media and they take advantage of that by guiding the general attention away from things that are arguably more important

So ethnicity is a factor, yes, may be, no. Is it racist to help a reflection in a mirror? Is it racist to assume whites don't give in other situations to non-whites? By the way, what do you do for people you feel connected to? Donations? Anything? Nothing?

I don't give a shit about either of them.

Attached: 025_1000.jpg (766x1000, 100.29K)

You usually are criminals; and if not, you're still usually degenerates lacking any respect for native culture and society.

tldr mostly
because no one gives a fuck about niggers except some retarded leftist losers , there are humans dying on ukraine

Based