Big secrets matter

Big secrets matter.

Attached: 1642594848508.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

Molested a 6 and 9 year old. Not really a secret. Was sent to prison, got out. My neighbors don't know.

My cuck BF talked me into letting my brother be our bull.

They told?

My fiancée used to be a prostitute a few years ago. Thinking about it has become a huge turn on for me but I feel bad about it cause she did it out of desperation.

Yes

How long did it go on for?

The cuck aspect of it, or?

Way too many secrets to count

For every dubs roll I’ll spill one secret.

Couple months. Then we lost touch. Then reconnected and it started again.

You just rolled trips.....

Green text, then? Just, like, an overview?

Ask the fast food places in town werent hiring?

Cheated on my gf with a suicidal girl I know (yeah samefag as always) a month ago. Still thinking about it, also from a guy who wouldn't think about cheating on anyone I grew to wish to fuck basically anyone around.

Wtf is going on b

*all

She ever go through with it, or?

Would you consider letting your brother impregnate you?

Nah she would not. We're in a threesome with a friend but she gets jelous of her quite often too.

....there's already been talks. I've been doing a LOT of research about it, honestly....from what I've found, first gen inbreeding doesn't *normally* have any major birth defects, so. I'm not, like, 100% against it?

Not much to green text. I only remember bits and pieces since I was pretty wasted at the time. I just remember laying on the couch and the 6 yr old laying next to me and start grinding on my crotch. I must've got hard. She goes and grabs a blanket to cover us up and just keeps doing it. Next thing I know my dick is inside her. Pretty sure I came. Later shed give me a bj. I remember cumming and her gagging.

I use to volunteer for a haunted house every year and a secret I will take to the grave is I accidentally felt up a underage girl while in character. Worse part is it was the owners daughter who owns a real estate empire and could have locked me up. Nothing ever happened so I wonder if I just scared her so badly enough that she just didn't say anything to anyone.

pic related is how I kind of dressed. just add leather jacket and chainsaw

Attached: f87fe5f5f8293e1bb75d21be7e7c6cd7.jpg (1920x1080, 214.59K)

So this is just another larp thread then?

most likely

So don't participate if you think it's all larp, then?

Speaking of myself, no.
Looking at all the other replies? Probably, yeah. So?

So, how'd you end up going to prison? Are you "reformed"?

They told. I am.