My grandmother died today

My grandmother died today.
She was 94 years old

Attached: IMG_20220130_230331.jpg (549x419, 58.3K)

RIP gilf

First time?

94 years old

sorry for your loss user

Fuck man stay strong and remember the good times

And? can’t wait till mine dies. She’s getting more retarded by the day. She’s like 89. Hope she doesn’t become a financial burden and died before becoming completely useless

I think it's great she lived to her 90s

We all want to live forever

*dies

I suppose your experience was different from mine. You must have had the stereotypical bake you cookies and spoil your grandmother. Not mine, oh no. She was insufferably mean bitch prone to outbursts because of early onset dementia and paranoid delusions where she accused four doctors of raping her.
She died alone and in squalor and I don't feel bad, because every fucking moment I was forced to spend in that woman's company was absolute torture, psychologically embarrassing. Glad she's gone
But you do you.

I love my grandma Jennelle, she’s 93 years old, she’s the sweetest person on earth BUT SHE’S OLD AS FUCK.

what was it like being in her company?

She is fine, user. She is just sleeping. Don't worry. I'm sure she will always love you.

Sorry user. Mine died like 9 months ago. She was 84. Be glad you got as much time with her as you did. Also be grateful you had a good relationship with your grandparent. Take care, user.

Embarrassment level: 12/10
Irritation level: over9000/10
I've literally walked out of places when I was like, 12 or 13 and forced to stay with her because she'd have a moment, and I didn't want to deal with how just mortifying she was.

Good.

sorry for you user

I'm sure she was tax dollars well spent for the last 30 years....

Attached: 1470657865800.jpg (680x510, 69.61K)

look at it this way:
she had to have lived a fairly happy and healthy life if she made it to 94.
health = happiness

I'm sorry to hear that user =[

Rip anons gramgram