This idiot from my hometown has travelled to Poland and is trying to join the war in Ukraine

This idiot from my hometown has travelled to Poland and is trying to join the war in Ukraine.
His facebook is public and a goldmine

Attached: idiot.png (291x411, 165.42K)

His facebook profile:

/ste.power.98

NYPA nigger kys

Does he know he went to the wrong country?

He's been trying to get a ride into Ukraine for a day or 2, threatening to go home if nobody can take him

You should shoot him. Back of the head from a distance.

I'll leave that to the Russians

Now he wants somebody to fill in a Foreign Legion application form on his behalf...

He's not going to find a sane person to give an American faggot a ride to a warzone.

Op you seem to fixated did this guy fuck your gf? What’s the story?

He's English and has no combat experience

/stevie.power.9 is his other account. He got a tax bill for 38k last month. No doubt that's played a big part.

Melts basically running from his problems and doing this for his ego but the Ukrainian army doesn't even want him.

What a waste of skin.

the memes abs stuff people have been share suggests you don't need it. probably why so many that haven't even helped a gun are going.

Have you tried killing yourself? If not I'd be glad to help

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-164017_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1322, 745.02K)

Always one faggot that posts this whenever the thread is OC and not BBC or WWYD threads

What a wise and insightful comment, a true comedian of our time

edge

Have you tried killing yourself? If not I'd be glad to help

Broke the edgebot

Very telling that you think that is edgy newfag

it'd be a different story if he was trying to join the russian army. that'd be fucking funny to watch him struggle.

him trying to join the ukranian army sure why not they're all dying and could use the help. fag

Lots of the Ukrainians fighting back don't have combat experience or training, either, tbh. Seems a lot of the Russian 'soldiers' don't, either.

Doesn't help when Russia is a joke of a "superpower"

Babushkas back in rossiya are going to be sobbing once big ste get his hands on the russians

Anyone with an ounce of sense in their head knows Russia hasn't been a superpower since the USSR crumbled into dust. The only thing keeping them relevant is legacy Soviet nukes.