Why are athiests hypocrites?

Why are athiests hypocrites?
>God doesn't exist
>Wait, you believe in God? Prove he exists.
>Nope, only use evidence I approve of.
>Nope, all your evidence is fake because I said so
Denying the existence of God is a claim. You are claiming that his doesn't exist. Yet, you are never expected to post your counter evidence on the denial.

Attached: th.jpg (187x225, 7.86K)

Trollicious

Explain to me why I'm wrong.

flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist either

Fuck you and your God

Stop seeking validation from atheists, retard

Attached: 272818847_1615378055481944_7213216404436624220_n.png (552x516, 314.56K)

Why are theists dumb?

Because its the same argument as saying you cant prove there isnt a teapot in orbit around Jupiter, therefore im going to believe there is.

See
Use your big boy words.

False equivalency. You can most certainly determine that by using a telescope.

extraordinary claims. extraordinary evidence.

extraordinary flavor. pepsi cola.

there's a pie in the sky that decides when you die
and you can't prove otherwise

Why are believers such hypocrites?

God exists.
-Prove it.
I don't have to prove it. Because I believe it, it's true.

>expected to post your counter evidence
it can't be counter evidence until some evidence is presented

Rejecting the existence of a god is not necessarily a claim. 'Prove x doesn't exist' is a logical fallacy, you cannot prove a lack of something. Atheists do however have SOME evidence against divine powers, evolution, fossil records, geology etc. All the evidence we have points in one direction.

FUCK YOU ATHEIST FUCK BITCH CUNT

There's a difference between 'God doesn't exist' and 'I have insufficient evidence to assert the existence of God'

Thanks for your response.

Look at the stars around you. God definitely does exist, or a greater being than us mere humans

Ignore atheist arguments for knowledge. Look at the results of their work. I, and many atheists, used to worship Foucault. The man who wrote Discipline and Punish would laugh hysterically at the way atheists today demand acceptance and admiration before any kind of proof. It's not worth your time to even think about, let these retards kill each other while calling everyone a Nazi.

Denail of existence is still a claim. You are making a claim in the same manner, yet you are never expected to post evidence.

Attached: images.jpg (103x70, 2.58K)

See
there's no denial of existence, just an assertion that we must follow that which we have the most evidence for - for the moment, that doesn't include any sort of deity

atheists lack the evolutionary capacity to believe in a higher power

the ability to look for reasons not visible to the naked eye is what separates humans from lower primates. believing in a higher power, or forces beyond our ability to measure, is the next step in that evolution of abstract thinking. just like lower primates cannot comprehend magnetic forces, atheists lack the ability to understand 'forces or forces beyond our ability to measure.'

it's not that atheists don't believe- they lack the evolutionary capability to believe