I hate my small penis. More than anything in this world in fact. Let me give you some context...

I hate my small penis. More than anything in this world in fact. Let me give you some context. I'm a twenty six year old male, I'm six feet and seven inches tall, and I have a penis that's four inches long when I'm fully erect. I'm big everywhere but where it counts. Nothing is worse than meeting a nice girl, someone you really connect with and can see yourself with for the long term, and then seeing the disappointment on her face when the topic of sex inevitably comes up in conversation. Because she finds out that you're small and that you're very limited in what positions you're able to engage in during sex. And you what the worst part is? When she says "It's okay. Size isn't that important." or better yet "I don't mind it. There's other things we can do.". When she's okay with it. You know why I hate that? Because she's settling for it. It's something she'll tolerate but it's not something she wants. And that hurts. I want to be wanted and craved the same way I do the girl I'm dating. But that's not the case. And I know I've been told that it really doesn't matter, up your foreplay game, all that bullshit. And that's fine. I want the girl I'm with to have a great time too so of course I'll practice foreplay and oral on her. It's just that I can't do anything about the penetrative sex. Which I enjoy. When I can get it in. And I hate the fact that I can barely thrust too. So I'm stuck here. For the remainder of my days. With disappointment. I've given up all hope of finding a healthy relationship with a good sex life. Because I'm tired of getting hurt and disappointing both women and myself. So if you're a guy who's in a similar position I get it man. I know it hurts. And I really wish I could give you some advice on how to cope with it. I guess the best I can say is to just accept it. There's surgical procedures out there if you have the money and they very well may help. But I for one don't have that kind of money. The sooner you accept it though.....

Attached: verv5rta7am81.jpg (3024x4032, 692K)

The good thing, you are out of the gen pool and therefore this curse dies with you, dicklet

Attached: 1610259886778.webm (406x720, 1.7M)

Tldr
sorry about your dicklet

fucck you nigger

thats not even a big dick

same

u also?

Except penis size isn't strongly hereditary and there's a massive variance even if the father is hung like a horse. It will never be removed until designer babies become a thing.

sad man.
my dick is longer than a monster can by almost a heads length and i still think it should be like 1.5" longer.....

this is me hard

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 050642.png (651x737, 465.3K)

lose some weight that might help.
4inches isn't TOO bad btw
maybe you'll find a girl that likes ur tiny dick hah

Attached: 9A94DB7D-978B-4800-962E-9EBA591F726E.jpg (750x422, 45.45K)

r u 8 inches

Yeah. I'm still a virgin and have basically just checked out of life and society altogether, I just play video games now and likely will until I die an ignoble death all alone. And I don't even hate anyone for it, just got dealt a shitty hand and there is nothing you can do about it.
>4inches isn't TOO bad btw
Kek, it's a fucking joke.

i don't have a dick :((

what happened to your dicklet?

lose some weight faggot. At this point any cm you gain from it will help.

i wasn't born with a dick...
lol

Attached: 95EAF2D7-6F45-4460-BCFF-46AFE36E8BDD.jpg (933x1065, 53.73K)

there's no way thats actually hard.....

proof

hehe do you live in central europe?

yesyes

shut up fag

Big regional town, but fairly fat away from the capital?

haha, I look exactly like that except I'm only 5'7

Dunno man i live kinda all over the country tbh

I think we live in the same apartment building. Thought that would be pretty hilarious

EVEN NICKCADO AVOCADO IS BIGGER THAN YOU AND HE'S SOFT
HAHAHAHA
Also you'd look bigger if you shaved. You fat fucking waste.

Attached: 1646764595908.png (634x756, 603.36K)

lol where tf do u live... i don't think anyone here would use this website

is that real?

Do you live basically across kindergarden?

size matters

Attached: 09 052149.png (1153x698, 129.32K)

Man I really wish to rimming that dude.

Relax. If a bitch wanna a huge dick, it's just for sex. If you need a good relationship, use your brain, not your dick. Black people have longer dicks and they have pretty have high divorces, do you know why? kek

Attached: dumb bitch.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

>posts the opinion of some redditor cavetroll that cant even get action even with all these thirsty dudes around
yeah sure her opinion 'matters'

nope