What's the maximum size gangbang you would have if you could get some black guys together to fuck you?

What's the maximum size gangbang you would have if you could get some black guys together to fuck you?

Attached: dtgapethongboi-dvtjn-acaf4e.gif (487x327, 1.71M)

prop only about 4 and there would be a lot of screaming even with that, but would be hot if more crashed it and just took me

I hope all the hood rats would come to my gangbang. Then, it will be a surprise, no gangbang here, just my loaded AR-15.
Kill yourself, libby.

I feel like more than 5 people would start getting bored and I'd want to be the only bottom. 8 or more would be interesting tho.

I want atleast 10 guys

the hood rats would fuck you up bare handed even with your AR-15. Wimpy ass fucking white boy. Enjoy your black cock.

Two… but maybe three? I definitely want one in my mouth and pussy at the same time. But, the whole anal DP with a cock in my mouth at the same time makes me wet. Even if I know it’d hurt.

I have always had a fantasy of 20+ bareback BBCs :3

Highest I have tried is 3

Same
The idea is hot but I don't know how well I could handle it. I'll say six but only two at a time.

None
>Don't need niggers stealing from me

Why is Any Forums so obsessed with black guys?

Considering what happened when I hooked up with a cute black guy from college, I'd need to get in training for a gangbang!

get your biggest dildo
now drop and give me 50

Huh, even black guys prefer white men...

Who knew.

Idk about me but I arranged one for one of my exes, 3 black dudes fucked her at once. Was pretty hot but broke up with her soon after

Zero you goddamn fag

I suppose its an american thing

As many as you got
You only live once

Tranny discords spam em

2 black cocks if they are 8" and above because i am going to be full CD mode and take those cocks like a good girl

Attached: ezgif-5-c5b27281c4.gif (300x374, 1.44M)

eighteen billion

>What's the maximum size gangbang you would have
I dunno, like 6?

>if you could get some black guys together
Zero