This guys 100 percent on steroids right?

This guys 100 percent on steroids right?
He's like 5'6

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 020203.png (709x784, 919.35K)

Also hes 21

Hard to say. I've seen women with bigger muscles.

Attached: 1646813564512.jpg (1662x2216, 233.66K)

Ivan Kuliak
"Russian"
"gymnast"
"natural"

Attached: D07LQkUX4AEyfhu.jpg (641x530, 36.63K)

Maybe he just knows how to stick to a diet and exercise plan... you fat fuck

There is absolutely no chance he is on gear, that guy isn't even fit for a natty lifter much less someone who is cycling.

You could look better than him on gear if you just sat on your ass and never worked out, legitimately.

"WOMAN"

Attached: e4b2d6e1332ab6b1f655a30b7b27c7d8.jpg (630x450, 35.96K)

This. OP's pic is a DYEL. That guy is small as fuck. I looked bigger and stronger than him after just 6 months of lifting 5 days a week.

You looked bigger than this after 6 months?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 022130.png (591x471, 447.33K)

Nope. He has no traps.
Traps blow tf up when you're on steroids even if you don't train them.

You can become that big naturally just by pushing ourself daily in the gym user. I did it. Stop being such a lazy incel and start lifting and find out for yourself.

Also that fact that he’s 5’6” makes it even more plausible. Shorter guys can look bulkier due to their shorter frame. I knew a lot of guys that were shorter that were able to get this physique.

Steroids are a thing that are way overblown in the public image. It’s not like they’re a thing that the general public just has on hand. The odds are you know drug dealers, and those dealers know others…if you were to ask them if they knew where to get steroids they’d be perplexed. Do you really think everyone who has muscle is just somehow getting steroids? Lmao

You literally just have to fucking pick up weights and put them down and repeat. It’s not fucking rocket science user.

Best of luck on your fitness journey

I mean I know it's not impossible but how many natural 21 year old lifters have varicose vains?

I've been working out for 3.5 years retard thank you for patronizing me and adding nothing to the discussion except "lift weights"

Short people gain easier and faster due to their muscles being less stretches out

veins is just from being lean, not from muscle size.
I know people who are twigs who have veins.

You're obviously such a fatass retard it's pathetic. Go hit the gym

No the fuck you haven't of you're asking these questions.

You might move some weights in the gym but you clearly have no idea what you're doing/talking about

Depends how long he's been lifting.

physique is obtainable natty after training for a while, coupled with him being short which would make him gain faster.

If he's only been training 6 months, i'd say he's taking some stuff, the shoulder veins are a little suss and has some decent mass that takes a little bit of time to obtain.

I doubt you are bigger than me. I'm the same height as this guy and I weight 182 at 17 percent body fat. 4SWAJ

Those traps are quite small, and are an indicator that he could be natty. You typically can't get both big traps and big delts naturally, you usually get one or the other, and it looks like he got big delts, not traps.

If you ignore the lighting tricks, and the fact that he's clearly got a pump on, then add in the fact that he's probably much shorter than 5'6" because guys lie all the time about how tall they are, it's entirely possible he's natty. Guy's probably like 5'3".

He's got no gyno either.

This is a fair response better than the other retards saying "just lift weights brooooo" like every fucking normie