Why is King Biden desperate to start a war with Russia while forcing Americans to pay $50 per gallon for gas?

Why is King Biden desperate to start a war with Russia while forcing Americans to pay $50 per gallon for gas?

Attached: confused-biden.jpg (1200x1200, 138.09K)

I’m screaming

Attached: E5B29523-B3A2-4EC5-950E-FA02EC57F7CB.jpg (839x1259, 161.38K)

Kys yourself

Because at least we aren't seeing embarassing Tweets from the Russian operating Nazi racist sexist big bad pedo (other buzzwords here) Trump, no instead we are under the threat of Nuclear annhilation thanks to our glorious vegetable patient Biden. GO AMERICA

Attached: E77SdTWXoAQ0XV0.png (680x654, 367.02K)

to be fair, republicans deserve it

Attached: 4CB5A0E3-3ED1-420C-9BB8-B913CB103B8A.jpg (3045x1706, 772.94K)

Nobody cares about gas prices when they fear nuclear destruction.

Because it make MAGAtards seethe.

I want gas to actually hit $50 so all the rural losers start crying and unalive themselves.

Are you gay?

Another angle in Heven

you are a true retard, just you breathing the air in your country , makes that country dumber

That tends to be the attitude when mommy drives you to school and walmart everyday

This affects everyone including you

because you're a nigger

Attached: imma just say nigger.jpg (313x303, 48.03K)

Why is Roosevelt trying to start a war with Hitler when the price of oats is so high already?

>Putin threatens nuclear lolocaust
>WHY WOULD BIDEN DO THIS?
your brain on Any Forums

Attached: ffs kæk.jpg (910x512, 33.83K)

What's your brain on kys yourself?

>Biden is a vegetable
>somehow everything is Biden's fault
pottery

Attached: fear this shit.jpg (550x378, 23.2K)

You literally pushed Putin into a corner, surrounded his country with NATOniggers for decades and sanctioned his nation's economy. He isn't the bad guy. YOU ARE. But I doubt you're even old enough to remember natos bullshit in the 90s.

I'll gladly take a nuke just to make trumpettes seethe, just like you'd gladly take a nigger dick if you thought it would make libruls cry.

Attached: 948eb30825913ec91222b2c020731ccd.jpg (607x455, 49.12K)

Bad English, I guess.
Tovarish Ivan, you're trying too hard.

/thread

cope harder

Attached: 5dsvpx.png (519x481, 199.93K)

If you are nuked, you won't see anything but a bright flash of light. Why are leftists retarded?

>just you breathing the air in your country , makes that country dumber

Attached: asfhasdf.jpg (125x91, 2.54K)

Please explain to me why I'm wrong. Use your big boy words you learned in college

No, he is right. Rural people make good speed bumps and McDonalds workers and that's it.

>If you are nuked, you won't see anything but a bright flash of light
.. and I would finally have peace from your endless kvetching, user-kun senpai. Desu.

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 7.1K)

>Facts I don't like are bad English
Seriously, when is the live stream going up? It's overdue

Putin invaded Ukraine. Biden didn't invade Ukraine. Are you still following? Or are the big boy words too big?

So you'd rather die than fight your enemy. How are Russians pathetically again?

NATO harassed Russia for quite literally decades. You aren't old enough to remember, but NATO is far worse

>>Facts I don't like are bad English
No.
>What's your brain on kys yourself?
Is bad English.
>when is the live stream going up?
What livestream? Are you well?

Oh, no, I want you to die with me. Right there, beside me, so I can hear you kvetch one more kvetch; the final kvetch. The kvetch of the apocalypse.

Attached: 1646797067192.jpg (1119x1402, 138.4K)

>NATO harassed Russia for quite literally decades
How? By allowing other countries to join, without Russia's approval? How rude.
>You aren't old enough to remember
I'm from 1975.

>No.
Yes
>What livestream?
The one where you finally kys yourself. Preferably in front of your "loved" ones. When is that happening? I need to make room in my schedule.

Hey, Russian whore, they ain't paying you jack no more. You think those rubles are gonna spend? Fuck, you must be high.

GLORY TO UKRAINE, mother fucker.

/end

After the 94 agreement yes, it was clearly antagonistic to keep moving a defensive alliance closer to Russia's borders

Are you retarded or just fail trolling?

>Yes
No.
>The one where you finally kys yourself
>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself
lælz
>I need to make room in my schedule
That shouldn't be so hard, seeing as you're a neet.

Oh Vladamir, go take a nap

The 94th agreement pertained to the Soviet Union, which no longer exist. Ukraine is a sovereign nation, they don't have to ask Russia for permission to join NATO. You know this, Igor, and so do we all.

Found the Jew

Attached: 1646688827400.jpg (815x563, 168.27K)

He's a non jewish zionist, literally confirmed it. He's controlled by the Jews

1994 agreement not the 94th agreement

There was no USSR in 94

You fucking dumb Jew

Your Cyrillic is showing; bad English + no fucking American would care so much about Russia being "cheated" by NATO in some haf-assed "agreement" from 20 years ago.

Attached: dude the fuck mang.png (620x1108, 651.93K)

>The 94th agreement pertained to the Soviet Union
Are you fucktarded?

you think they would have moved there if those countries hadn’t begged them?? All those little countries were scared shitless ol Putin would invade them eventually…. Oh look they were right.

His family got paid millions by Ukraine gas companies, you do the math.

nigga leave the freemasons alone, they just wanna do ooga booga boy shit with funky handshakes and aprons and shit I don't see any Jewry there

Damn Igor, you got mere there. Guess we all better do as Mother Russia says, don't we? lol not gonna happen.

Attached: ged.jpg (604x483, 43.8K)

Because war is the strongest method of controlling your own population.
Biden or any president isn't even close to the decision making process. Why would the most powerful people on the planet leave policy up to politicians?

You are the shittiest troll

Everyone talked about this for 20+ years

Yes, we understand, everyone who disagrees with you is your gay Russian boyfriend who dumped you when he found out you gave him aids. But that's not how reality works around here. Maybe you should head on back to Nosebook?

Yes they would be devastated that they can't afford to pay truckers to send all their food to you city folks and would just have to find ways to preserve and hoard all the food they do produce for themselves.