If you had a hot daughter would you bang her

If you had a hot daughter would you bang her

Attached: 1646368726021.jpg (655x599, 37.47K)

Anyone would

do most dads with hot daughters do this?

I have

prove

No, pleasure is only temporary, knowledge is and abuse is eternal.

Attached: tumblr_mxxxdxIbsH1qdezf9o1_400.gif (400x300, 1.31M)

father daughter love is pure bro

If I were white

No.
That would be traumatic depending on the age, if somehow you are asking if a person would bang their grown ass daughter then no, that would be too weird.

There's no middle ground, you either raise a normal daughter and can't see eachother in a different way or you fucking wreck a poor child's brain and ruin their life forever. Let me repeat that, DO NOT FUCK WITH THAT, Americans, seek help

No, you autistic retard.

Love is eternal. And you are Loved.

Attached: giga.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

if she was 18 it would be cash

Know that your cruelty is bking judged.

Attached: 1346316402828(1).gif (314x218, 1.82M)

If you enjoy ruining someone's life forever mentally then go for it faggots. People saying yeah obviously never have had a child before.

Yes. While she’s still tight.

No, I wish I have a hot mom instead

This. Pedos are so delusional they have to larp stories to reassure themselves that the abuse they inflict on others is consensual, when in reality they're scarring someone for life. And they person will always hate you for it, so why do it to your own daughter?

based

you can't have a rational discussion with them because they are thinking irrationally.

They only see through their own lustful perception.

What if she's of age?

If she was over the age of consent, and wanted to, why not? Fucking your little children is abuse, just like fucking any little children. Just buy her a vibrator, so she can masturbate all she wants. Get her condoms when she needs them. But keep your dick in your pants until she asks for it. That will probably be never.

You are all getting the millstone

Only if she asked me to

>daddy come fill me up

Attached: 1652900779462.png (930x1108, 1.72M)