Retardation dispare post right here, user. I love BBW girls, found one for myself, it's going good...

Retardation dispare post right here, user. I love BBW girls, found one for myself, it's going good. She isn't quite there yet, but she is chubby. I wanted to make her a BBW and alas, she went to the gym. I need to harness all the retard strategy Any Forums can provide to solve this dillema.
How do I make her a bbw? She goes to the gym and I can't stop her, she cooks the food mostly. Any ideas?

Attached: screen-0.jpg (1440x2560, 623.22K)

Bump

Up her caloric intake. You can never exercise out of a bad diet.

You need to learn how to cook so you can make high calory, high fat foods.

Tell her you enjoy her curves, and promote the idea that "hey babe, did your boobs just grow?"

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 2.27.03 AM.png (807x1440, 1.53M)

Icecream, chicken mcnuggets

I did, she just thinks she doesn't look good. Probs cuz she was bullied in school. And I know how retarded that sounds, but still.
She says smth like "I can't fit in my pants"
That gets me hard, but not her sadly

Oh that sucks. How old is she? You just have to keep complimenting her "body type" and reverse her vanity. Mentioning her "tit growth" will plant the seed of vanity because bitches love when their tits grow

She does like mcdonalds, but I gotta mix it. Just these ain't gonna cut it.
Btw how many times per week? I ain't a money bank to feed her ar mc 5 times per week

She's 23
I'm 21

Any actual pics of her? You dont have to post her face.

Not gonna post her, but she is between 4 and 5

Attached: bodies3-preview.jpg (960x798, 108.89K)

You ever fuck a bbw before? Not trying to break you guys up, but if not you should at least get a one night stand with one while youre young.
I did while i was dating a skinny bitch in college while i was in my early 20s. Found a bbw cougar at a bar and holy fuck loved it more than i should have, especially the massive tits and ass

I think you'll find even 2-3 times a week will make a difference, large meal large drink she'll have a fat ass and fat tits in no time. Sugary drinks at home like hot chocolate full cream milk it's not hard but make sure your making the right decision

I did fuck a bbw, yes. Ikr? All my friends are like "eww gross" but man, they're the ones missing out! I always tell them that. I dunno, imo skinny girls are cute untill thet undress. After that ughm, you know, I don't get hard just from girls being "cute"

Of course I am. I study medicine, I can cure her if needed. It's as easy as being a dumbass with a pocket healer in an mmo.
What could go wrong, amir fellas?

Sure knock yourself out

Exactly. I ended up becoming fwb with the cougar and after 3 months dumped my then gf. It got to the point i realised gf was boring in bed, no tits to play with, no ass to grab, and the cougar let me creampie her which was addictive on its own.

Fast forward a decade later and married a fat girl, knocked her up twice and watched her grow

Attached: 1646782258087.webm (356x720, 1.45M)

Thanks man.
I just gotta think of a way to not drink soft drinks myself. I got teeth problems, any supplement ideas?
I wrote down:
Fast food
Ice cream
Fatty food I make myself
Milk
Hot chocalate

>she went to the gym
so? most girls in there aren't thin, the average person doesn't have the discipline

Awesome stuff.
We have a local thing that guys for some reason just sleep with BBW's but only marry skinny girls. I don't get that, like at all. Chubby+ girls are mostly superior, tits and ass are always bigger, they don't ask all too much from you(not talking about the bitchy ones, those are woah) etc.

Milkshakes add cream or ice cream to milkshake. Be a good partner "suprise" her with eggs and bacon or pancakes with far too much maple syrup cream and ice cream for breakfast. Movie night with snacks the list goes on

Damn you a genious, she would totally buy into that. Thanks man. I hope I don't become fat myself though. But I have 24 hour shifts at the hospital, so I'll just skip food sometimes

Exactly. Here's my bbw

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-030109_Gallery.jpg (965x2340, 1.1M)

Not op but nice I'd fuck your wife too

Im glad you enjoy. Her inevitable growth while pregnant

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-030910_Gallery.jpg (569x1151, 388.29K)