I am talking to a plus sized (bbw) girl on tinder and I just told her good night and we ceased contact for the eve

I am talking to a plus sized (bbw) girl on tinder and I just told her good night and we ceased contact for the eve.

Everything is going okay but I am worried that I won’t be able to have sex with her property. I have a 3.75 inch penis and I don’t know if I would be able to have sex with her. What do anons?

Attached: D97311EB-BA7C-41BA-A761-708703CCA20C.jpg (194x259, 5.09K)

Just stick your whole arm in there.

Shes not that big lol

git gud at eating pussy.

post dick OP

Idk I have before and it didn’t go that well lol

You won't be using that tiny, embarrassing thing anyway. Just get her to sit on your face and suffocate you with her endless BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

Attached: 1646810976165.jpg (618x650, 59.43K)

I honestly would be okay with that. I could just stroke myself while she smothers me in her big beautiful butt

You both must be pleased in sexual intercourse.

OP you only have one chance not to be a faggot

What do you mean?
I know. I just got more confident in myself but now the crippling doubt and anxiety is seeping in again. I just want to have some sex and maybe have a girl to go out and do stuff with so people won’t think I’m a faggot

if the lady is nice don't worry OP. just try to use positions that favor your size. and ty to get good with your hands and mouth

How do I know if she is nice before? and should I tell her I’m a virgin? I don’t know what to do ahhhh

Stick it anywhere. One fold is as good as another.

Lick and suck on that pussy. Give her multiple orgasm. She won't care how small your dick is.

Get some lingerie. Put it on under your clothes. When it comes time (no pun intended) rip your outer clothes off and shake your ass to I'm A Virgin. She'll get the hint.

WhT if I am not good at eating pussy

Ask her what turns her on. Ask her what she's likes. Chicks love that.
Watch some tutorials. I'd be surprised if
YouTube didn't have any. They have dudes reviewing condoms by putting them on, nude yoga, and just about everything else.

What of she just want sto be fucked though?

No woman is going to pass up having her pussy slobbered on. Get her on her back, put a pillow under her ass, have her pull her knees as much toward her head as she can, then pound that pussy.

would it be weird if I slobbered on her but didn't take my pants off or let her touch my penis at all?

ah! a so called bbw thread
i hope its not just a fat man in a bikini
my heterosexualitity cant hold its laughter in
funny fuses everywhere

what is so funny? and that is clearly a picture of a woman, a very sexy woman I might add ;)

The pound her pussy was for after you slobbered her mini knob. It's a good position for deep penetration

Trust me bro you’ll be fine I have a smaller cock than you and I’ve fucked 15 bbws with no issues

>3.75 inch penis
Shove a cattle prod up her ass like she's a farm animal.

Attached: 4287554.jpg (555x450, 98.1K)

do you think she would even feel this or would it fall out?

Attached: 342349234.jpg (2048x1536, 247.38K)

I'll pass, thanks
did you make them orgasm with your penis?

She's just as insecure as you user. Now be just a little confident and you two have the best sex of your life.
Her ass looks delicious - get her to an orgasm before you put your dick in. She'll admire what you have in your pants.
I believe in you!