I'm meeting a guy this weekend to fist each other we're gonna be in a hotel from Friday-Sunday

I'm meeting a guy this weekend to fist each other we're gonna be in a hotel from Friday-Sunday

I have a question for meth users, I'm into watersports and I was wondering if I should avoid it since I hear Meth stays in Urine and you can get high if you drink it.

Is it possible to overdose if I smoke meth with the guy and then I drink his pee or is it safe?
he's an older guy and said he's done it many times but I've only smoked it a few times and I dont want to get crazy high

Attached: amphetamines-social.width-1524.jpg (1200x1200, 149.57K)

Attached: 1645515970200.png (840x574, 71.9K)

bruh

I hope you both OD you faggot
you're disgusting

either way nothing of value will be lost

Smoke meth, user you have bigger problems

I've been reading up before I try it.

They say 0.3 a gram is the "normal" anything above that is really strong

so i guess ill just do 0.2 and wont try watersports until at least 12 hours

I used to microdose it, only had to do like a single tiny little shard every few hours. A good trick is to mix it in some water and put it up your ass

like a grain of rice small?

Yup. I used to just mix music or play video games though

My "ex" or whatever, wanted me to fuck dogs and I wouldn't so he dumped me for some little fag and then I didn't want anything to do with fags after that

ok i guess I can start small but wtf I guess some people get unhinged on it but that was probably already her thing before the meth

You gonna smoke tina Friday through Sunday? or just like Friday night into Saturday? You got to give yourself adequate recovery time for the come down which is brutal. If you have a job Monday I wouldn't smoke later than maybe than Sat afternoon.

you're won't OD, user. You only need a little bit to get to the horny zone.

smoke Friday night and Saturday. Ill have Sunday and Monday for the comedown

how much meth piss should i drink then?

Attached: wink.png (785x730, 440.26K)

nyah

Tbh this is the cute kind of not hurting anybody romantic meth use that I don't give a shit about when I argue for God given freedoms. I mean my partner and I only build snowmen and do chastity fem dom small group stuff for a couple handful of hours late Friday and Saturday nights. But you're on a little bit more intense of a vibe and we both have some serious trauma surrounding tina and our families and violent crime and shit. But I mean, just don't hurt or steal man. And it's not really a moral issue at that point but a personal choice to put some wild shit into your body to make some weird sex stuff more fun and it may cut some years off ya but that's your decision. I have no clue whether or not t in watersports would add to a high significantly but I really dont imagine so. I mean I've eaten compared to snorting it and the strength was similar and the once my fam had me smoke it was retarded intense and I was a depraved criminal paranoid lunatic pervert for like 60 hours before finally sleeping for 60 hours. Do I'm not a doctor but remember dont hurt anyone or steal from your loved ones or I'll know and so will our friends inside the wall outlets. You know the ones.

I keep hearing this a lot I actually smoked meth like 2 years ago with another dude and it was fun the first day then he invited his crackhead friends and they were huge assholes to him and he started crying when they left after shooting up meth and cumming inside me.

We did have lots of fun and they were nice to me but they were very damaged and toxic to him (he was their supplier and he gave it to them for free)

They all had fucked up lives (they told me and even asked if they could stay in my house and I said no because I live with my older brothers)

Anyway I'm a very calm and chill person, I've never even yelled at or been violent to anyone so that doesnt worry me, I slept for like 12 hours and I managed to feel sober again the next day after smoking it all Friday and Saturday but he did give me some GHB which is supposed to cancel meth but it also made me really sleepy. I tried coke on halloween and I really liked it but I havent been able to find any since then only meth which is why I'm trying it again but I'd much prefer coke even though it lasts for a few minutes its still more fun

you could just directly drink the pee to get high and skip taking meth for maximum efficiency

so let the dude take the meth and I drink his pee without taking any meth myself?

that works too I guess I mean I'd like a golden shower in the tub but I dont want it getting in my eyes if it has lots of meth on it

I've done it off and on throughout my life meaning smoking I'm straight though. You not going to OD unless you slam it or eat it like rocks. It's great fun for sex. It's also the most horrific evil drug I've ever known. I spent years trying to get girls off the streets. If you've never done it I wouldn't. I think about being a teenager and giving it to people for their first time like some of my friends and I wonder what the fuck I did to them. I'm 40 now and a single father of two. Crazy world man it seems to be pushing the way in the US. Be safe if you have things to live for.

Attached: 1646776541180.jpg (540x540, 26.61K)

On another thought if you're the young guy he's probably going to supply it I would guess. It's possible you will never stop repeating that night whether you like it or not with whoever you have to. Consider that before jumping into the fire