You know what? Nigger is a funny word and im tired of pretending its not

You know what? Nigger is a funny word and im tired of pretending its not

Attached: images (7).jpg (453x677, 23.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNOfmASzvaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's really not. You just enjoy upsetting others, which honestly tells more about you than you think. It doesn't work on most people who dislike the word, though. Most just let out a sigh and think you're just a child in a man's body and stop wasting their time with you. Like I'm going to do now. Hope you grow up some day. Have a nice life.

you are quite the nigger Eustace

Attached: 1646355049022.jpg (315x520, 34.66K)

well good job OP, this mature adult's time is clearly valuable and he was enjoying his mature valuable time browsing Any Forums and you just had to offend him you stupid nigger

This is exactly why is funny because of these types of replies you dumb faggot

Oh poor baby! Was innocently cruising Any Forums b looking for non racist and normal people and had to see a bad word!

Somebody has been nigger triggered. Better take a screenshot so you can get some karma to help you mentally recover from such sorrow and pain.

Faggot ia a pretty funny word too.

>hurrdurrr I'm a fag by op

It's never OK to say nigger. Unless you are a nigger, then you can say it 50 times in a 3 minute rap song and nobody even cares. But if you are white and say it your life should be destroyed. That is what equality means.

>Be me
>Playing online shooter just trying to relax after work. XxZoomerFagSusxX is put in my squad. Whatever they probably play enough to be decent. Their mic icon starts blinking. Smoke alarm is beeping and they are watching some YouTube homo on full volume and their television is blaring through. Tell them to turn it down. I can hear myself from through their TV. Squeaker screams nigger over and over. My dogs hear the high pitch squeeling and now they are barking. Damn. Mute the little faggot and keep playing. Five minutes later they die. I unmute them and start to tbag. They are still going autistic screaming nigger. Before they quit I hear mom come in and start beating the shit out of XxZoomerFagSusxX for keeping her up all night. Tell her she shouldn't let her kids play online with sex offender niggers. I can hear myself again. It goes quiet for a second. She starts beating him harder. XxZoomerFagSusxX disconnected.

Attached: angry-mom-yell-boy-bad-parent-videogames-798x528.png (798x528, 586.27K)

Fuuuck these are making me fuck my fist as hard as I can

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

How about nigga? is that word funny for you?

The 'gg' sound is both fun to make and hear.
'G' is a close second.
Thats why so many slurs from gook to faggot to jigaboo use it! Fun!

It really is an appealing word and i'm not trying to be hateful

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNOfmASzvaw

I think you will enjoy this song

You are wel come

Attached: images (6).jpg (453x677, 23.15K)

>they/them/their
reddit is THAT way, nigger

Go back, niggerfaggot

Attached: 376DE92C-5C59-417A-8A71-EA26898B6CB4.jpg (400x400, 33.42K)

hi

It's called English you illiterate nigger. Go back to the ghetto where AAVE is the default.

I like redhead women and I'm tired of all these fucking niggers and Asians

niggers are privileged please kill yourself