If I wake up in the middle of the night I'm coming to sleep with you for the rest of it

if I wake up in the middle of the night I'm coming to sleep with you for the rest of it.

I'm strictly Any Forums but my girlfriend is pregnant with a little girl.

We've been together for a little over a year but we've known each other for at least 4 years. she's 22 now and I'm 36 about to be 37. is this some gay dumb jerry spring shit or are we ok? I look good for my age and she actually looks bad for hers bc she developed diabetes at 13. but she's also half guatamalan and looks hot like a khardashian clone or something.....

Attached: 1646601068428.webm (320x568, 1.97M)

also yes it's my kid nonstop

Nice digits user

Attached: digits.jpg (600x750, 61.22K)

thanks user

I hope it grows up to be a strong girl

Just jk the fag and the mom can kill themselves

oh no the ultrasounds my daughter looks perfect.

my wife is half guatamalan she hates niggers she dated too many

too many being like 3.

Could you rephrase what the problem is?

niggers.

goddammit almost hit quints fuck

Nice trips but holy shit what a failing of whatever educational system you passed through

Attached: 6C4E1C04-33E7-4262-8008-AE5B9BE13880.jpg (268x188, 11.06K)

is 36 for an attractive person jerry springer shit when the 22 year old gf has a fucked up body from disability and diabetes? also splurging my genetics into her is that altruism, sidequest.

oops forgot to mention I'm like neon white. like jack mcbrayer but not so retarded looking from eating cum because not homosexual or down with the faggot nigger jew agenda. also she knows I'm this racist. After just a few years she already sees how things work from just a few trips to Any Forums

Checked
Also sad for the future that someone with your brain is reproducing with a cripple
Kid has 0 chance

visits not years goddamn I'm drunk

well I mean all the mixed people that come before my daughter aren't gonna know that niggers are dangerous the way our daughter is. and gays. but we're gona let her know that blacks are dangerous monsters and gays are practically disguised pedophiles but also monster.

You were semi believable until this post
Nice LARP

oh no seriously my half guatamalan gf who's way younger than me is having our kid soon. she's already in the third trimester, she's spotting bad because we had good sex the other day. she actually said she just laid there and came the whole time

I came pretty hard too. no more sex tho that shit scary.

also I meant what I fucking said

You should probably an hero
At least abort the kid
You’re clearly retarded

I mean I wouldn't kill myself for seeing shit stains on my toilet so why would I for knowing about nigger/jew/faggot gayness because I don't live in portland or seattle?

You should mill yourself because you have an IQ of about 70

so I'm like one point above a nigger good enough for me.