Say what you will about him, but you have to admit: he's better than Trump

Say what you will about him, but you have to admit: he's better than Trump.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 17.11K)

I know you're being facetious but he actually is better than Trump

As a life long conservative I must agree

Attached: 1570904067467.jpg (479x478, 22.4K)

I voted for Trump twice so my regret is double

this

In regards to being a decrepit old man who is edging ever closer to his deathbed by the day? Yes, absolutely.
As for being a good president of the "greatest country on earth," no.

I see there's a lot of faggots posting in this thread
Who wants to cum in my ass?ns8rw

he's pretty much a wash with trump, both are absolute fucking dogshit

but i think bidenbros and trumptards can all agree, he's sure as fucking hell better than term 2 of hillary

Trump would be doing literally nothing to Russia right now. He would just let them take their buffer nation and build their new puppet state in Europe without any major sanction or boycott. At most, he would say that he was "very sad" with the war, but that he trusts his friend Putin judgment.

Lol how? In what way? Only cite policy, you can't just say how scared your dick felt from Trump's speeches. Cite actual policy.

Nothing better about Biden!

samefag

nah, bidenbros basically voted hillary. they're the same person

Russia wouldn't be invading Ukraine if Trump were still president, because of positive economic relations between the US and Russia....how are you unaware of this? How can you have your head in the sand this far? How can you be so opinionated but so fucking ignorant of policy?? Do you even know what happened between the US and Russia when Trump went out and Biden came in??

If Trump could keep his mouth shut for ten minutes, he'd be better.

At what exactly?

I voted for him and I 100% disagree in fact I'm ashamed of my decision.
>cutting the US off from Russian oil after cutting the US off from US oil
we're headed for 10-12$ a gallon gas in the next 3 months and it is and could have been 100% preventable. there's not one good explanation for this shit and IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY. god Trump pissed me off but him sanctioning the NORD2 pipeline in Europe and approving out own was the best thing he ever did and this cocksucker Biden ended ours and lifted the sanctions on the NORD2 (Russias ultimate cash cow and how they made all of Europe dependent on their oil.) this shit is unacceptable and there's absolutely no resolution in sight

>but you have to admit: he's better than Trump.

not by a long shot. but this is what, the 5th, 6th Biden thread you've made tonight? that Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't getting any better, it is son?

Not being trump

Probably. He had run off most of the people who actually knew about foreign policy and the military and was just trying to bluster around to appeal to his base, which also admirers Putin for his “strength” in trying to rescue a horrible military plan by slaughtering civilians. What a hero.

based

No he's not.

imagine being this retarded

Agreed... I think he should take stronger positions on his key policies. What does he have to loose?

name a few is his key policies user

of his*

Attached: 1634694253804.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

Attached: 1645591567620.jpg (780x520, 42.06K)

Best President EVER!

Attached: DancingMonkey.jpg (470x497, 121.86K)

Before you call someone out for samefagging, look at the bottom right corner first, newfag/retard/whatever

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 00-18-54 b - Say what you will about him, but you have to admit - Random - 4chan - Copy.jpg (755x354, 52.02K)

Attached: 1646362306300.jpg (690x818, 81.16K)

>Russia invaded Georgia under Bush
>Russia annexed Crimea under Obama
>Russia invaded Ukraine under Biden
>Russia (crickets) under Trump
huh that's weird

Attached: 1646803664473.webm (640x480, 821.27K)

Written by someone with literally no background in international relations or economics and unbelievably cringe.

>positive economic relations between the US and Russia
Sanctions continued (at Trump's complaint), and there was no major trade deal we enacted with them. What are you talking about