Word of the Day 1: Geegaw

Word of the Day 1: Geegaw

noun.
a showy thing, especially one that is useless or worthless.

Please only use this thread to discuss the word of the day. Don't post anything off topic!

Attached: dictionary_168552845.jpg (1000x881, 457.31K)

niggas love their geegaws

I'm retarded

Attached: aq1rr9Z_460s.jpg (460x363, 19.71K)

instantly made me think of niggers

Everything makes you think about niggers.

this isn't on topic, user...

>So a geegaw would be OP demonstrating his knowledge of geegaws?

Seriously though, what would this word be useful for? It's like "recondite." The remarkable thing about recondite is that it's recondite, and nothing else. What about "geegaw?" Is the only thing worth mentioning about it is that it's obscure, or is it unironically used enough to have it be worth remembering?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 2a9c059a0efda31a1ce23b4ae09166fec40ca52d76b7f620137ff43cc48e7104.jpg (1650x2500, 1.63M)

Your post calling me a geegaw is a geegaw

kill yourself, geegaw

>This is now officially a rekt thread

Attached: 1645666507326.webm (800x450, 1.12M)

Do you fantasize on jacking off tank cannons?

Wait, who are you referring to?

He is referring to you, the one who is reading this thread and posted a picture of a catgirl. You, the correct one who is reading, it is your choice now to respond.

Um, ok. Nice dubs, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Word of the Day 2 is Jigaboo, I guess. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What are we supposed to talk about again?

Word of the Day 2 is 24 hours away.
Please be patient! :)

You, the one who is reading, it is your choice to talk again, the choice is yours

Shit

What do you wanna talk about though?

>What do you wanna talk about though?
Hopefully you two are talking about the word of the day

I have entered your brain and am now making you hear audio through a gif. Are you enjoying this? You're living in a dream right now. You will wake up soon.

Attached: gifwithaudio.gif (488x556, 1.98M)

Cool gif. Any more interesting stuff like it?

Unfortunately the word of the dah wasn't that good of a conversation topic for too long. This has just become a general forum for...word-lovers, I guess

So long as the topic remains on words that is fine

Nice dubs. Btw, know of any up and coming words/slang/texting terms/etc. to consider using nowadays?

Attached: Ge3wDMW.jpg (640x640, 117.2K)

Trippy...

>Btw, know of any up and coming words/slang/texting terms/etc
hhmmm...

I think you're asking me to spoil some future word of the day content ;)

Will do in future though!