Have you ever seen someone you know posted here?

Have you ever seen someone you know posted here?

What happened?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 946C96E6-7E36-45FC-B825-888DF62E0C5F.jpg (680x1000, 62.04K)

Found nudes of a friend’s gf (now wife) posted here. Not proud but I’ve tapped to it several times lol. It’s a bit weird when I see them now, knowing I’ve seen her naked

*fapped

No, I fantasize about seeing one of my step sisters here though.

Post them here yourself then :)

do share

Nice what kind of thread was she posted in?

Only after I've posted them

I’m not gonna repost them. Don’t want that shit coming back to me in any way and they seem happy now. It was an on off thread. I’m guessing one of her exes in college leaked the nude pic

Don't have any pics or know their instagram accounts.

Yep. Daughters mate from university showed up on a socials thread. Just ripped from her IG or some shit. Didn't tell her. Didn't care.

How do you not have any pics of your own step sisters

i posted my gf's nudes back in 2011 and someone INSTANTLY commented "holy fuck is that abby xxxx from xxxx university?" she found out in about 5 minutes

Can we at least have a description of the on/off? Maybe another user has it

Post my fiancée quite a bit and peoplewho know her irl recognize her from time to time

Attached: 20220127_210458-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 118.07K)

Yes know her

Post again?

Posted a girl here under the pseudo "Juniper" in Asian threads. She got recognized by a schoolmate. She was named and her high school named. It was thrilling. The user who recognized didn't rat or anything though. She still has no idea a lot has seen her goods.

Yes lol

Attached: 601AF824-D1DD-4458-A69F-D0BF03A367E6.jpg (597x1104, 126.51K)

Post more of her

this her?

Attached: juniper.jpg (3078x2309, 1.88M)

I'm not trying to put those pics back in circulation lol it would only cause issues for them.

Yea my wife couple guys messaged me. I like showing her naked.