Im never gonna have sex am i

im never gonna have sex am i

Attached: lust provoking image.jpg (853x1280, 219.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gw1c9pZSRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/4gw1c9pZSRE

I’ll have sex with you friend

r u a gay?

No you will not. I suggest you go and kill a bunch of niggers before you kys

Attached: 1646540904766.jpg (560x1024, 87.45K)

if i were gonna do something that drastic i might as well rape someone

How old are you and where from, op?

Good point. Rape a bunch of niggers.

Attached: 1645582359762.jpg (750x920, 134.99K)

White women are only good for getting fucked in their mouth and ass.

Not with that attitude

this thought process stems from my belief that the whole affair is futile
i could get married but thats not worth it nowadays, women betray men and steal everything you own, its stupid to not just pay for sex, then theres the issue of paying for sex, sex outside of marriage is sin
dont wanna get married out of fear of getting stabbed in the back
want to pay for sex but cant because its a sin
i just wanna get raptured already and go to heaven so i can be free of these carnal desires

>im never gonna have sex am i
I have no fucking idea who you are. How could I possibly know that?

Wow. I’m not going to even attempt to unpack all your false preconceived notions and gross generalizations
Holy shit user, you have a warped worldview. I’m sorry your parents failed
We’re back to where we started
>not with that attitude

Nobody who is on Any Forums all day would get into heaven even if there was one

im not here all day i only post here cause i have no friends

>gross generalizations
women dont love men, women only see men as cashcows
prove me wrong

how old are you?

It's not that bad, user. I stopped having sex 5 years ago and I'm in a better place because of it. Went through a good bit of girlfriends in highschool. Had 2 while in college before I dropped out. Tromped around while in the military luckily never getting any one of them pregnant. Had a good relationship once I got out but then she cheating on me and everyone made me feel like I was the bad guy because I was going through my own shit and not spending time with her as much as I should. Now I just don't have sex and I'm fucking flush with cash, i own 140 acres of prime hunting land, I have a shitload of free time, and I get to watch woman seethe that I don't flirt with them when they flirt with me. Had a RN call me a faggot because I wouldn't take her out for drinks.

>TL;DR chin up user there is always hookers if you get real down they enjoy taking on virgins

men get nothing out of marriage and routinely get ass raped in court and end up having to give half of all they own to some cunt who doesnt give a fuck about him
how about we skip the bullshit and just skip straight to the transaction shall we? i pay you for sex then we both go our seperate ways
both parties win and neither has to deal with each others bullshit

>women dont love men, women only see men as cashcows
There are innumerable examples to pick from everywhere
If you weren’t a shut-in who dwells in internet echo chambers you’d realize that

Sex isn't even that good. Stop obsessing over it and live your life. Thinks will fall into place as they should.