Trans Clone Troopers are now Canon

This isn't an Omega situation which is fine as she's actually a girl. This is a male Jango Fett clone who is called 'sister' and decided they were trans.

twitter.com/ek_johnston/status/1501338868217524224?t=xCyxGYhpBkeA4JReNw69IQ&s=19

Attached: Untitled.png (407x713, 299.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ek_johnston/status/1501338868217524224?t=xCyxGYhpBkeA4JReNw69IQ&s=19
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVffvfyOako
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEY HEA

Attached: 1630685128827.jpg (866x600, 178.3K)

I'm pretty sure suicidal clones existed long before the Lucasfilm acquisition by Disney

Attached: 1639974683829.jpg (675x1200, 154.14K)

spamming this in every thread that upsets you won't make you a real woman

>Introducing the new transracial clone, his name is COON because his white brothers wanted everyone to know he belonged

lmao do these people even listen to themselves.

As an Islander, Temuera Morrison would not be okay with this.

Why does ge have black people hair?

HOORAY FOR DIVERSITY
ALL THE CAMP GUARDS ARE BLACK

Everything I've ever loved is ruined.

i want to know which jedi had to approve time off for a clone to get his dick chopped up

Why do they have that hair? Maori have straight or wavy hair like Caucasians, nothing like black hair

>attacks from behind
Nigger behavior.

So this is one of the mooks later killed by Yoda or Obi right

>hey what if we had FEMALE clones?!!
>yeah just chuck some tits on a dude
embarrassing

Attached: 1617133584246.jpg (10000x10000, 1.56M)

What is this? Fans get to create a character for one of the trash book? I don't have any context for this shitty tweet

Attached: BOOGALOOGOY.gif (226x255, 1.23M)

>The opressive empire is run by tranny negroids
So its like america?

Why does 'she' look black? isn't Temuera a Polynesian

She's not a fan. She's one of the current Star Wars authors

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 137.29K)

Attached: DyGVaKcWsAAqa1R.jpg-large.jpg (2048x1536, 480.04K)

Indeed. It's the Polynesian Spa not the Tranny Nigger Spa lmao

How would a clone who had never seen a female know he is one?

This is hilarious. The Maori community is actually very anti-lgbt and Tem wouldn't accept this.

They don't care, they want to BLACK everything, clones in star wars media in like 5-10 years will all look like george floyd

they see females, some of the people that clone them are female, and some jedi are female

>I CAN'T SHEEV

>literally who author posts non-canon thing
>Any Forums cries and wails about it
Tale as old as time.

Is there actually a tranny discord where they coordinate this? I thought that was just bullshit but I'm starting to believe it.

It is canon. It's from Queens Hope.

>This isn't an Omega situation which is fine as she's actually a girl.
The omega situation isn't fine either, you can't clone a man and get a woman out of it

>Me up there getting the fuck out as quick as possible.

I can't find anything on "Sister" concerning Queen's Hope. It mainly seems to be a Republic politics-centric book about Sabe.

No i just post it to piss morons like you off.

Usually results in you guys talking about trannies more or seething over some nonexistant discord

Also would a clone, who I assume is an exact copy of someone and thus sharing their same brain patrerns and habits, see itself as female? The original didn't and it wasn't raised in a feminine environment so where did this idea that "I'm actually female" come from?

It used to just be white male characters they did this to. Now they're sissifying the non white men too.

The whole "cloning rules" thing was already fucked when they revealed in the same movie that they could decided whether not a clone could age faster than normal.

go ahead and try and turn kids trans. The normies are waking up

Sister doesn't have a huge part in the book, so we didn't want to use her existence as promo. I made her to be shared, not just with readers, but with other SW writers as well.

ps she's functionally immortal. plot armour that makes darth maul look like a pushover.

Boogaloo Boys are FBI, aren't they?

KWAB

>a tranny discord
>implying there's only one

>yeah lets put wojaks and pepes on posters
what do you think

How can realistically trannies exist in a future with advanced technology?

>Sister doesn't have a huge part in the book, so we didn't want to use her existence as promo. I made her to be shared, not just with readers, but with other SW writers as well.
Let me guess, they don't even call "her" Sister, and "she's" just some unnamed mook in the book that they conveniently decided to twist around when they were off payroll.

the boogaloos are the ones putting the guy in a headlock

lmao who is the faggot with the posters then

another fbi plant

FINNA KILL SOME -ACK

Attached: ACK.png (760x704, 232.92K)

Why is it always a black person?

I don't know. But the Boogaloo Boys are ardently anti-racist. They showed up to BLM protests with rifles intending to 'protect' the protesters. The other guy probably triggered them by saying something 'racist'

>golems made for war
>will canonically be black
B-based?

You'd better pray the noose gets you before I do tranny because I will be far less merciful

This is why China will win.

baste

Yea but they aren't humans. It would have made more sense for him to identify as a different alien race

He was on Ahsoka’s squad
Jango was a trans man, that’s why he needed the clones to get a son.

You'd better pray the noose gets you before I do tranny because I will be far less merciful

Attached: Thefaceof4CHUD.jpg (1007x1024, 216.26K)

Sure whatever but
>custome tranny paint job armor
Why??

Weren't these Oathkeeker cucks?

Attached: Poluserirl2.jpg (3019x4032, 2.18M)

>Any Forums goes outside
what, to suck off some niggers?

Attached: 1632533782946.jpg (960x1280, 233.48K)

>is just like his brothers, just like anyone else
>except he needs a LOOK AT ME IM TRANS colors on armor/helmet

But the clones are the reason why the Republic fell, so trannies cause the fall of republics?

>doesnt even get a real name
why do they do it

.You'd better pray the noose gets you before I do tranny because I will be far less merciful

Attached: polCHUD.png (588x842, 436.25K)

You'd better pray the noose gets. you before I do tranny because I will be far less merciful

Attached: 4chuduserirl.jpg (1536x2048, 467.28K)

Future technology and gene editing makes transsexualism all the more redundant and that's bad

Isn’t that like a green lantern logo or something? What is it with political groups being such massive nerds that take things from comic books

>LaBeouf jobbed to this
OH NO NO NO

Hey Kev, what happened? More 92 flashbacks?

Fpbp
Alt-right btfo

It is infinitely more likely that these guys will have sex than that you will be a real woman

>stormtroopers are literal nazis and if you like the empire you are one too
>btw they have a black trans womyn in their ranks

>they're clones
>this one is a tranny for some reason
>and black
Uh what? So they aren't "born that way" then? It's just a choice? Why should we help trannies in any way, we don't help extreme body modders when they want to cut off their noses and make their ears pointy?

Attached: 1645087651816.jpg (273x294, 9.45K)

Doesn't a clone being trans disprove the idea that trans is biological and not just something you do for attention?

ahahahahaha oh no no no

Remember when Boyega was a black stormtrooper and how it was brave and powerful? He just stopped being part of the empire, and then they forgot all about the idea that someone could actually turn against the empire and he whoops and woos about killing his former friends, and nobody tries to convert any other stormtrooper ever. But they trust Boega 100% right from the start for some reason?

Star Wars really can't handle stormtroopers being anything but goons in a target range.

A Kaminoan molested him.

more testosterone than every leftist in america combined

lol
Just like JK Rowley

>haha look at these ugly losers
>Well yes I look exactly the same only with a wig, makeup and a dress so now i'm ugly AND a freak/laughingstock but it's completely different.

Did i hurt your fee fees chud?

Attached: d-dontfight back or ur a glowie!-4chud.webm (1196x678, 2.57M)

the only one with hurt feelings is your dad

Attached: GigaChudKO.webm (402x720, 1.97M)

>Abrams says the Empire is an evil white power organization
>Disney immediately starts adding women and minorities to its ranks

Attached: iu[1].jpg (640x626, 32.97K)

Spineless coward attacks from behind

If you fought a CHUD from the front you would get scared by their CHUDDY appearance

Attached: DERAMERIKAN.jpg (617x319, 52.61K)

>suckerpunches like a bitch
>doesn't even knock the guy out
OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOO

Wouldn’t that mean being a tranny is their choice since they’re a genetic copy of a man, and also raised exactly the same as all the other clone men

>Imperialist bad guys are filled with fags and trannies

Just like my real life animes...

looks like normal people. leftists on the other hand? wooooof...

is this the wafflewaffen?

I don't think I've seen a single video of an ANTIFAg actually knocking someone off their feet with a surprise punch. I've seen a boomer take a steel pipe to the back of the head from some smack junkie without even staggering. Imagine being so weak you can't knock a 60 year old man off his feet with a blunt object from fucking behind.

>looks like normal people

Attached: 1601598069511.png (550x725, 14.42K)

You cant delete it

Attached: POLgoesoutside.webm (406x720, 1.49M)

>Me Registered Democrat Face

Leftists are weak. They always, always lose when fighting an actual man on equal terms.
Who would have guessed a movement with a diet consisting of plant paste abd tranny cum that literally shames strength and masculinity would be physically weak?

Attached: 1601590775119.png (3000x1877, 1.37M)

c'mon man. Trannies are weird and creepy. You can't get triggered every time normal people reject them or don't want to be around them. Can't you look at things from the other side? It's cruel to impose yourself on normal people

Here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVffvfyOako

I'm sorry, you poor porcelain american, how will the world ever live? Look at the white genocide and hate against caucasian people.
God damn pale people are getting with those people over there who are black as sharpies and creating mutts! How dare they not make us all more blue-eyed blonde-haired children >:C
White people are not allowed to be successful, did you not hear the new laws? Just last week I saw a white co-worker get pummeled by a crowd for announcing his new promotion. It was heartbreaking to hear the horrible words they said about his complexion, "cracker!", "racist!", "Lab rat (reference to skin colour)"
Even today, I saw a white couple separated, then forced into an interacial relationship.
More white women than ever have become childfree. Brainwashed by the media to believe that god did not give them a womb, breasts, and body fit for bearing the fruit of their race.
Now the black man is claiming his place as the superior race. They believe that whites are the apes, and not vice versa.
They all crave revenge. It's an ongoing race war between white vs black.
First they took our melanin, then we took their rights, now they are taking our women, and with it, the ability to fight back.

All white people will soon be wiped out by illegals and brown people!

SWINO

>We designed a clone with the urge to mutilate itself, as a joke

Attached: TaunWe.jpg (675x1070, 74.37K)

Why are Leftists always schizos?

.....Oh wait, provably higher rates of mental illness, that's why. Kek.

Not him, but multiclturalism is dead get over it trannoid

>Schizo nonsense
You're still a troon.

Who's to say trannies even exist at all in star wars universe. Are there any canonically schitzo characters too?

The Kaminoans aborted the defective Clones.

Attached: George Takei - Laugh.gif (290x260, 1.86M)

Doreen was a Democrat AND a proud Communist though?...

>Cloned from a Polynesian with artificially accelerated virilisation ensuring masculine features are completely set in stone
>Magically becomes an effeminate nigger
Do these niggers ever actually think. I'm sure Star Wars has a ridiculous amount of "raw material" to paint your masturbatory mary sue fanfic from

extremely cringe, why do internet comments make you seethe so hard?

i stopped caring about starwars when the sequels came out, not because they were bad movies but because modern pop culture is so ridiculously cancerous that this level of complete mockery of the whole fandom was inevitable

they look like leftists. anyone who's entire life revolves around id politics looks like a soyjak, tardo

>Leftists are weak. They always, always lose when fighting an actual man on equal terms.
Who would have guessed a movement with a diet consisting of plant paste abd tranny cum that literally shames strength and masculinity would be physically weak?

Attached: 38D1743E-2D54-4A95-BA3A-FE4F8A14337B.jpg (1014x735, 69.35K)

Really? Given that they could age them faster... that quick age process would be the easiest to reverse given it would have been a hurdle they initially had to overcome in the first place. Let alone the fact that I can pretty much guarantee that if cloning an army, I'd suppress feelings of sexuality and sexual desire, easily done by blocking certain proteins considering that we're already mapping that stuff out ourselves in our primitive science compared to the Star Wars world.

There is no individuality in an army of clone soldiers.