What are your go-to /comfy/ youtube channels?

What are your go-to /comfy/ youtube channels?

Things you can watch to go to sleep or when you've had a shit day

Attached: jewboob.jpg (1500x1500, 114.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1sOg1Os2bM
youtu.be/_1c_ns-7hvs
youtube.com/c/EphemeralRift
youtube.com/user/TheDodoSite
youtube.com/user/CosmeticConsultant
youtube.com/watch?v=HT8v9QiaJzM
youtube.com/watch?v=LFOx-vmYrts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a channel per se but this is the best rap ever.
youtu.be/Y1sOg1Os2bM
Anyone saying otherwise is a clueless nigger.

Black Bear Forge. I don't blacksmith but love watching his videos
youtu.be/_1c_ns-7hvs

Marcel Vos
decino
Gold and Gunpowder
BuffCorrell

I've ran across this guy before, his channel seems to be in line with the wood working and restoration channels

Yeah there are a few woodworking channels I like too. Lathes and CNC machines are fucking comfy and soothing to watch

Checked, and I love watching ASMR videos when I'm very tired or I'm about to snooze off. Ephemeral Rift is a great dude, and his content varies a lot too!

The Dodo makes some cute and lighthearted animal content too, John Maclean's makeup films are very elegant, eloquent and rich in language and actual techniques, aside from including small references to many different things like philosophy, psychology, architecture sometimes, and history to his content.

Ephemeral Rift: youtube.com/c/EphemeralRift
The Dodo: youtube.com/user/TheDodoSite
John Maclean: youtube.com/user/CosmeticConsultant

bump

bump

Wendigoon

Twoodfrd makes quality stuff. All he does is repair old guitars and shitty Gibsons

Bedtime Stories
It's horror and folklore, beautifully illustrated and narrated

"shitty gibsons" is rather redundant don't you think?

If I just say Gibson it would sounds as though I'm praising the company

Civvie 11
AVGN marathons
PatManQC

civvie makes me want to play shitty fps games

Rambalac.
Nothing but walking around Japan. Mostly Tokyo.
I've got a beanbag chair I like to sit in and have a glass of wine while watching this stuff at very late hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=HT8v9QiaJzM

Attached: 1567083421398.jpg (1920x1080, 519.57K)

Yeah he’s great. I wanted to fire up dark forces 2 again but it’s way easier to just listen to him.

Dunno what it is bout his style of video but it’s great and it is easy to listen to while I sleep

I'm not OP, but this seems very interesting. I might go and check this dude's content after browsing Any Forums a bit more.

You reminded me of Don Coffey, just videos from the front of trains going around England. Very awesome and easy to relax to

Vagrant Holiday travels for super cheap and is hilarious. Pretty sure he lurks Any Forums

ShieyFreedom does kinda the same thing but travels in Europe and climbs things

Ethoslab for comfy non-kid minecraft. He's been around for 10+ years and has a ton of videos

Nilered for chemistry stuff

CodysLab for just interesting sciencey shit

BushRadical for outdoors off grid home building (This guy was also on the Alone TV show)

There's a similar channel called Nordic Ambiance that has some nice walks.
This is one of my favorites. Zermatt is a bit samey in looks but the rain sounds are nice.
I like Tokyo walks because the city is practically a theme park, every street looks so different from the next block over.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFOx-vmYrts

Attached: zermatt.jpg (1620x1080, 236.2K)

Nothing like sleeping to a video of an iceberg of the most dangerous websites/gods/serial killers/conspiracies/etc in the world

Plus it’s the only way to travel on the cheap!

Oh yeah, forensics files, FBI files, all good stuff

Marcus Veltri
Bushcraft house building

EmpLemon

Space shit
John Michael godier